NT is dead.

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

Ben Baller cartoon video resurrected it quick.
pimp.gif

Thread of the year.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

they should make me a JB forum mod, I'd clean it right up.
me too.

I'd be so corrupt though, you have kicks or you wearin kicks in your avy Im banning you.

Its funny he is complaining about this considering he is in there PYRAMID QUOTING stone faces, and he wonders why its dead...Use your advice before you try torun your mouth about others...

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Its funny he is complaining about this considering he is in there PYRAMID QUOTING stone faces, and he wonders why its dead...Use your advice before you try to run your mouth about others...
Him and a bunch of people in that thread got suspended.
laugh.gif

Tried telling them......

laugh.gif
smh.gif

i will admit though, general board has really disappointed this summer. the only epic thread i remember was the ben baller thread.

I wouldn't say NT is dead, just the JB forum. Last week was like OG jordanheads vs. the new school over there. Got a little heated in a few threads though
laugh.gif
. The only people who start new posts are the newer NTer's and they do it multiple times for the same shoe
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

I wouldn't say NT is dead, just the JB forum. Last week was like OG jordanheads vs. the new school over there. Got a little heated in a few threads though
laugh.gif
. The only people who start new posts are the newer NTer's and they do it multiple times for the same shoe
smh.gif
How did i miss that?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by NJstress03

they should make me a JB forum mod, I'd clean it right up.
me too.

I'd be so corrupt though, you have kicks or you wearin kicks in your avy Im banning you.

give me that moderator title for 10 minutes i'm banning youngcheezy, jaysfordays, all the annoying lebron and kobe fanboys plus i'm also ip banning prettyplaya as well.

ill go through each and every single one of their posts and find the most pettiest thing to ban them over.

S4L3 says some of the most dumbest stuff at times but that dude is funny especially when football season comes around and he paid joka so i would keep himon board.

I can name a few Nt'ers who should be mods/admins, not including myself. Rexangoralum or something comes to mind. He posts just like Ska.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
smh.gif

i will admit though, general board has really disappointed this summer. the only epic thread i remember was the ben baller thread.
The Ustream thread had it poppin for a week or so. Besides that, you're right.

When the mods want a new mod they'll pick one. Stop asking.

And yeah NT has been slowly declining for the past couple of years. I think a lot of people are starting to take notice more.

Its a damn shame whatr happened to jb
roll.gif
roll.gif
....I haven't copped a pair of mikes in around 2 yrs.....so many diff shoes out to choose fromnow....and jb itself got greedy....and they make ugly #!* sneakers now
laugh.gif
besides the og's
laugh.gif
that's their saving grace.....and from what Isee....even that's not working anymore.

Back
Top Bottom