NT: Is Ecko still "Poppin"?

Ecko is dead.... but Marc Ecko has another branch of clothing called cut and sew... Maybe that is what people are wearing to the club...

Ecko is dead.... but Marc Ecko has another branch of clothing called cut and sew... Maybe that is what people are wearing to the club...

Wearing Ecko is like asking to get roasted.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 at you people saying South Pole > Ecko

i still got maybe 3 shirts from Ecko yea there not poppin anymore but no way is South Pole better. there is other wack clothing out except for Ecko

laugh.gif
 at you people saying South Pole > Ecko

i still got maybe 3 shirts from Ecko yea there not poppin anymore but no way is South Pole better. there is other wack clothing out except for Ecko

Originally Posted by EZ Primo

That line is also doing bad. Not as bad as his urban wear but bad nonetheless.

Originally Posted by EZ Primo

That line is also doing bad. Not as bad as his urban wear but bad nonetheless.

Mexicans love Ecko... I still rock a few shirts here and there.... I rock Marc Ecko Cut and Sewn button ups.. some are pretty dope...

And yes I'm Mexican... And I live in the bay...

Quite honestly I have a fond love affair with Ecko.. I was probably one of the first dudes to rock it on the West Coast back in 97.... So i don't know whateva.

Plus... If you're judging what another man is wearing that's kinda female like of you.

Mexicans love Ecko... I still rock a few shirts here and there.... I rock Marc Ecko Cut and Sewn button ups.. some are pretty dope...

And yes I'm Mexican... And I live in the bay...

Quite honestly I have a fond love affair with Ecko.. I was probably one of the first dudes to rock it on the West Coast back in 97.... So i don't know whateva.

Plus... If you're judging what another man is wearing that's kinda female like of you.

yeah its dead, but i will not let go of my old plain rhino hoodies. broken in and very comfortable. Don't have anymore T-shirts though, kinda got all used and messed up and never got around to buying new ones.

yeah its dead, but i will not let go of my old plain rhino hoodies. broken in and very comfortable. Don't have anymore T-shirts though, kinda got all used and messed up and never got around to buying new ones.

not sure if its still being sold in macys and malls, but if it is, then yes its still alive and kicking. thats thousands of kids who shop there who arent up on hypebeast and other internet stuff who just lookin for some tees to wear to school.

not sure if its still being sold in macys and malls, but if it is, then yes its still alive and kicking. thats thousands of kids who shop there who arent up on hypebeast and other internet stuff who just lookin for some tees to wear to school.

Back
Top Bottom