NT: Is Ecko still "Poppin"?

I bought a few pair of Ecko cargo shorts a few months ago. Pretty plain shorts and you won't know they're Ecko unless you're on my sack! I'm a grown man with children. I will rock a pair of Used Jeans (remember these) or AJ Jeans (remember these too) if I want to!

I bought a few pair of Ecko cargo shorts a few months ago. Pretty plain shorts and you won't know they're Ecko unless you're on my sack! I'm a grown man with children. I will rock a pair of Used Jeans (remember these) or AJ Jeans (remember these too) if I want to!

Originally Posted by Furrell

30t6p3b.gif
at the dudes who got the Ecko logo tatted on them for a 20% lifetime discount when you can get their latest season line at TJ Maxx for 50% off.

Surely you jest.

Ecko is not "in" anymore.
LRG is the new Ecko.

In Nor-Cal, a lot of people still wear Ecko like it is the new "thing".

Last year I bought an Ecko shirt for less than five dollars. I was planning on using it as a beater when washing my car or when mowing the lawn. After a wash, the shirt lost its shape. Quality was really bad.

Around here, all the Ecko wearers are now turning into LRG wearers.

LRG is the new Ecko.

Last year I bought an Ecko shirt for less than five dollars. I was planning on using it as a beater when washing my car or when mowing the lawn. After a wash, the shirt lost its shape. Quality was really bad.

They have an outlet by me, I still rock their cargo shorts.

Their plain polos are straight to me as well.

They have an outlet by me, I still rock their cargo shorts.

Their plain polos are straight to me as well.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

LRG is the new Ecko.

This is wild considering how bad LRG has fallen off in the last 3-4 years. I remember at one time you couldn't go anywhere without seeing LRG now its starting to really fade back to black.
I haven't bought anything ecko since Oct 04. (I specifically remember buying a brown and wheat colored ecko hoody from marshalls to match those wheat 13s.) Before that I probably hadn't rocked any ecko since 02ish when they were doing the Marvel collabs

Nothing against the brand it really just aint for me tho. I really do feel like it will never die amongst the PR community and I am cool with that,.

So overall Ecko may be dead but if u are of Latin American decent I think u get the pass. Sort of like rocking the Nike Cortez. 
laugh.gif
 (no racism intended by that either I work in a shoe store part time and I can def say sometimes u gotta call a spade a spade)

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

LRG is the new Ecko.

This is wild considering how bad LRG has fallen off in the last 3-4 years. I remember at one time you couldn't go anywhere without seeing LRG now its starting to really fade back to black.
I haven't bought anything ecko since Oct 04. (I specifically remember buying a brown and wheat colored ecko hoody from marshalls to match those wheat 13s.) Before that I probably hadn't rocked any ecko since 02ish when they were doing the Marvel collabs

Nothing against the brand it really just aint for me tho. I really do feel like it will never die amongst the PR community and I am cool with that,.

So overall Ecko may be dead but if u are of Latin American decent I think u get the pass. Sort of like rocking the Nike Cortez. 
laugh.gif
 (no racism intended by that either I work in a shoe store part time and I can def say sometimes u gotta call a spade a spade)

I haven't bought an ecko t-shirt since 03. So yea its dead to me
laugh.gif
 And they can't be serious with that " get a tattoo and get 20 % off for life" crap
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I haven't bought an ecko t-shirt since 03. So yea its dead to me
laugh.gif
 And they can't be serious with that " get a tattoo and get 20 % off for life" crap
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom