NT, LeBron WILL do the unthinkable next season...

And average a triple-double.

Imma be honest, i never thought i would see a player do it again since Oscar, but after reading this article...
pimp.gif

[h2]LeBron James Set To Average First Triple-Double of this Generation[/h2]
date.png
July 17th, 2010
user.png
Brandon Ribak
magic-johnson-300x200.jpg

Standing 6’7″, weighing 250 plus pounds with acute court vision, better ball handling skills than a point-guard, and a physique that can absolutely overpower any opponent in his path.

His name is LeBron James.

And this season The King will average the first triple-double since Oscar “The Big O

And average a triple-double.

Imma be honest, i never thought i would see a player do it again since Oscar, but after reading this article...
pimp.gif

[h2]LeBron James Set To Average First Triple-Double of this Generation[/h2]
date.png
July 17th, 2010
user.png
Brandon Ribak
magic-johnson-300x200.jpg

Standing 6’7″, weighing 250 plus pounds with acute court vision, better ball handling skills than a point-guard, and a physique that can absolutely overpower any opponent in his path.

His name is LeBron James.

And this season The King will average the first triple-double since Oscar “The Big O

It would be nice to see Miami use him as a point guard, he practically was one in Cleveland. Put LeBron at the point and watch Miami light up the East.

It would be nice to see Miami use him as a point guard, he practically was one in Cleveland. Put LeBron at the point and watch Miami light up the East.

i think he will do it. Hes gots Wade, Bosh, and Miller to dish to. he will get the points and assists very easily.

i think he will do it. Hes gots Wade, Bosh, and Miller to dish to. he will get the points and assists very easily.

Take it to the bank.

If all he has to do is play the point-forward roll that Magic did, then he's set.

Riles is grinnin'.

Take it to the bank.

If all he has to do is play the point-forward roll that Magic did, then he's set.

Riles is grinnin'.

Another thread?

Well since I'm here
smh.gif

His assists and rebounds might go down.... Bosh is a real rebounder. LBJ's never had that before. I''m sure he'll spend more time leaking out for easy breaks now. Wade is a real scorer, not just a catch and shoot guy. Also, LBJ wo't do nearly as much ball-dominating as he did in CLE. He doesn't have to. I expect more of a 25-6-6 season from him. I don't think people realize how inflated his numbers have been in CLE without:

A: a ball handling, pass first point
B: A post up, back to the basket, rebounding Big
C: another scoring THREAT, rather than "option". Now there are 2 others...

Fact is, you can't average a trip-dub on another man's team. The offense has to be all yours to dictate and run as you see fit or else you will never exert enough influence over the game to do it night in and night out. I DOUBT LBJ will be given the reigns to D Wade's team. LBJ has just become Carmello of the east. He's now the best weapon in the NBA as opposed to one of the best leaders. Leaders get tripdubs.. Weapons get in where they fit in.

Another thread?

Well since I'm here
smh.gif

His assists and rebounds might go down.... Bosh is a real rebounder. LBJ's never had that before. I''m sure he'll spend more time leaking out for easy breaks now. Wade is a real scorer, not just a catch and shoot guy. Also, LBJ wo't do nearly as much ball-dominating as he did in CLE. He doesn't have to. I expect more of a 25-6-6 season from him. I don't think people realize how inflated his numbers have been in CLE without:

Fact is, you can't average a trip-dub on another man's team. The offense has to be all yours to dictate and run as you see fit or else you will never exert enough influence over the game to do it night in and night out. I DOUBT LBJ will be given the reigns to D Wade's team. LBJ has just become Carmello of the east. He's now the best weapon in the NBA as opposed to one of the best leaders. Leaders get tripdubs.. Weapons get in where they fit in.

I can see it happening.

Nah not really. Bosh, Wade, and Ilgauskas are formidable rebounders.

If Lebron does play point forward, he'll be leaking out to stop the break, rather than crashing the board.

He damn sure isn't about to average 10 blocks a game.

I can see it happening.

Nah not really. Bosh, Wade, and Ilgauskas are formidable rebounders.

If Lebron does play point forward, he'll be leaking out to stop the break, rather than crashing the board.

He damn sure isn't about to average 10 blocks a game.

Actually I thought he had a better chance to do it in Cleveland. Why you ask? Because he had less players around him that could create their own shots. Yes he has more scorers around him, but Bosh and Wade both can create on their own. So I think his assist numbers will reduce.

Not to mention he will be sharing ball domination time with Wade, I don't agree with the article.

Actually I thought he had a better chance to do it in Cleveland. Why you ask? Because he had less players around him that could create their own shots. Yes he has more scorers around him, but Bosh and Wade both can create on their own. So I think his assist numbers will reduce.

Not to mention he will be sharing ball domination time with Wade, I don't agree with the article.

He's coming off an 8.6 assist season, so I do think he can crack the 10 apg barrier with Wade, Bosh and outside shooters like Mike Miller and Mario Chalmers. 10 rebounds will be more tricky. I see something like 24 ppg, 8.5 rpg and 9.5 apg.

He's coming off an 8.6 assist season, so I do think he can crack the 10 apg barrier with Wade, Bosh and outside shooters like Mike Miller and Mario Chalmers. 10 rebounds will be more tricky. I see something like 24 ppg, 8.5 rpg and 9.5 apg.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Another thread?

Well since I'm here
smh.gif

I don't agree with this. We all know this is Wade's team but LeBron is still going to be LeBron.

Another thread?

Well since I'm here
smh.gif

I don't agree with this. We all know this is Wade's team but LeBron is still going to be LeBron.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Another thread?

Well since I'm here
smh.gif

That's all these Lebron haters can say though, "another man's team". Not only do they sound like complete idiots, they prove they don't know jack %#*@ about the game.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Another thread?

Well since I'm here
smh.gif

That's all these Lebron haters can say though, "another man's team". Not only do they sound like complete idiots, they prove they don't know jack %#*@ about the game.

Back
Top Bottom