NT legal experts... can yall give me an estimation on jail time for my famb?

waddup yall..
just got a call from my old hood... and it started off "maaaaan... you heard about _____"

anybody from any hood that got away hates getting these calls.

i just got one about one of my best friends...

he fired shots toward some cops at a club... and he was on probation...

what amount of time is he looking at?

he was on probation for a lil punk weed case, but that was it...

i'm feeling kinda sick right now, fambs...

frown.gif
frown.gif

More on the scenario? Was he just recklessly firing off in the direction of cops? Or was he trying to actually kill them?
Also age, race, education level, job, ability to afford a good lawyer?

why was he shooting at the cops? was the gun his? could legally even carry one being on probation? what state are you in?

Originally Posted by woody23

More on the scenario? Was he just recklessly firing off in the direction of cops? Or was he trying to actually kill them?

everyone was in the club... he was trying to rob a dude outside of the club... cops seen him, started to come over, and he took a gun from inside the car and started shooting at them...
22, black male, graduated high school, no job that i know of besides hustling, not sure about his financial situation.

also not sure about the weed possession. i just know he got one doe...

@atl: i'm in texas, famb...

this stuff just IRKS me cuz he just became another statistic... son is a decent human being... takes so much care of his son and now this... smh...

one of my homeboys said he's not looking at anything less that ten years.

mad.gif
mad.gif

If he was going to shoot at them, I would think he might as well hit them. Pointless.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

You can't be serious. Dude gonna get the kind of time he deserves.
i'm dead serious famb...
its SOOOO STUPID... we always talked about how we wouldnt make stupid decisions... he went to jail once and while he was in there told me "maaaan... i dont belong in here w/ these %$+%%# bro"...

but he ended up in there with him..

it makes me feel bad cuz i cant even say "my boy got screwed" cuz he DID THE STUPIDEST %!*% he could do...

the fuuuuuuu, famb... like... i'm so pissed off at HIM for being so irresponsible... lacking foresight and even his kid in mind for one moment... 

mad.gif
mad.gif

Attempted Murder on a police officer, plus 5-6 other charges.. I'm guessing 20-30 years

laugh.gif
Son is looking at least 10-15 just for shooting at police. Possession, probation violation, reckless endangerment, attempted murder of police officers (and since he was aiming at them that's with intent). That's multiple counts. He could basically be in there for most of his adult life.

If he hit anybody that's more charges and if he accidentally killed anybody that's manslaughter which is 10-15 on it's own.

Your boy is about to do numbers. No more than 10? I don't see him doing any less than that honestly

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
Son is looking at least 10-15 just for shooting at police. Possession, probation violation, reckless endangerment, attempted murder of police officers (and since he was aiming at them that's with intent). That's multiple counts. He could basically be in there for most of his adult life.

If he hit anybody that's more charges and if he accidentally killed anybody that's manslaughter which is 10-15 on it's own.
you coulda left the laughing smiley out famb... this my boy we talking about here....

You guys are forgetting about the gun charge too. You better hope that gun is his and registered. Then again I doubt that people on parole can even carry guns (correct me if I'm wrong). Your boy is looking at at least 10 years man.

A decade or more for attempted murder on a peace officer is what I'm guessing. Being on probation and shooting bullets in the direction of an officer will enhance his penalty and quite frankly I think he deserves all the time he gets... Our society doesn't benefit with these types of people on the streets. 

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

you coulda left the laughing smiley out famb... this my boy we talking about here....
What he did was so stupid I had to laugh. Let off shots at cops is dumb enough but in a club? Even if he was prepared to kill a cop why risk the unwanted blood of innocent bystanders on your hands? Shh just sounds too wild. I mean really once you heard that you should've just had it in your head you'll never see him free again.

Originally Posted by woody23

everyone was in the club... he was trying to rob a dude outside of the club... cops seen him, started to come over, and he took a gun from inside the car and started shooting at them...
22, black male, graduated high school, no job that i know of besides hustling, not sure about his financial situation.

also not sure about the weed possession. i just know he got one doe...

@atl: i'm in texas, famb...

this stuff just IRKS me cuz he just became another statistic... son is a decent human being... takes so much care of his son and now this... smh...

one of my homeboys said he's not looking at anything less that ten years.

mad.gif
mad.gif
People do stupid stuff, I feel that. But he seriously royally screwed up. Attempted robbery, shooting at cops (he'll likely get an attempted charged for each cop present), endangerment, etc. The judge will have no mercy since this could have totally been avoided. Plus im guessing the firearm wasnt legal? I'm gonna say 20 years minimum man. More than likely more.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

You can't be serious. Dude gonna get the kind of time he deserves.
i'm dead serious famb...
its SOOOO STUPID... we always talked about how we wouldnt make stupid decisions... he went to jail once and while he was in there told me "maaaan... i dont belong in here w/ these #%%+@% bro"...

but he ended up in there with him..

it makes me feel bad cuz i cant even say "my boy got screwed" cuz he DID THE STUPIDEST @!!! he could do...

the fuuuuuuu, famb... like... i'm so pissed off at HIM for being so irresponsible... lacking foresight and even his kid in mind for one moment... 

mad.gif
mad.gif

Well he'll be in PRISON now, if I'm a betting man, 20. There's the possession of the gun which likely wasn't lawful given his priors, attempted murder on a cop, the attempted robbery, some type of public wreckless endangerment, and as you mentioned it's Texas and this isn't his first run in.

Back
Top Bottom