NT, Let's Help Each Other Out! I Got The Hook-Up Thread Vol. 2011

Im going to be a freshman at GSU in Atlanta in the fall.Im going to need a job hookup tied into Graphic Design or Computer Science.hmu if you can help.

Any thc connects in the bx 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Nah.... just a really weak online persona tethered to a stronger one. Dude was probably bored without me. Now he all excited... TYPING LIKE THIS AND #*%$
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly. He has it all figured out.
Sure do.
The difference in me, you, and your weak online persona is that at the very least I'd be the same weak person offline if I ever was one online. But I get the sense from your ALL CAPS and snide remarks that you may be even more weak offline than you seem right now. How do I know? Simple. I stopped thinking I was "hard" online when I was 15 - a kid. We both know you are financially, physically, and HOPEFULLY logically (doubt it) incapable of traveling to me to show me just how much weight I can't hold. But do so, if ever it means that much to you. I beg of you, please come and lift me.  That's not a threat either. It's a gentleman's challenge. And it's wide open. Bring a crew with you, if need be. OR...you can carry on with your online experience and leave me to mine.

There's an ignore feature if ever you get tired of seeing me post. If you ever get tired of seeing me breathe, do something other than %%!!# about it. Those are your only real options, muffy.

Have a great day.

An extremely well-put, swagalicious paragraph

but you mad, fam
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah.... just a really weak online persona tethered to a stronger one. Dude was probably bored without me. Now he all excited... TYPING LIKE THIS AND #*%$
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly. He has it all figured out.
Sure do.
The difference in me, you, and your weak online persona is that at the very least I'd be the same weak person offline if I ever was one online. But I get the sense from your ALL CAPS and snide remarks that you may be even more weak offline than you seem right now. How do I know? Simple. I stopped thinking I was "hard" online when I was 15 - a kid. We both know you are financially, physically, and HOPEFULLY logically (doubt it) incapable of traveling to me to show me just how much weight I can't hold. But do so, if ever it means that much to you. I beg of you, please come and lift me.  That's not a threat either. It's a gentleman's challenge. And it's wide open. Bring a crew with you, if need be. OR...you can carry on with your online experience and leave me to mine.

There's an ignore feature if ever you get tired of seeing me post. If you ever get tired of seeing me breathe, do something other than %%!!# about it. Those are your only real options, muffy.

Have a great day.

An extremely well-put, swagalicious paragraph

but you mad, fam
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Bro, I tried to contact you and I got nothing. Hittin the send button like:

Didnt we exchange e-mails? 

Yeah. I sent you one recently. Dont sweat it though. I could use the extra income but I understand if there are no positions.

My bad, I clearly missed it. Hit me on Twitter.
Our company just got the website running, so you can go here and fill out and application if you want - MPSParking.net

I may be ready to give up my day shifts out near Perimeter Mall, but that lot is only $10/hour....but its cash.

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Bro, I tried to contact you and I got nothing. Hittin the send button like:

Didnt we exchange e-mails? 

Yeah. I sent you one recently. Dont sweat it though. I could use the extra income but I understand if there are no positions.

My bad, I clearly missed it. Hit me on Twitter.
Our company just got the website running, so you can go here and fill out and application if you want - MPSParking.net

I may be ready to give up my day shifts out near Perimeter Mall, but that lot is only $10/hour....but its cash.

I need a swoosh account!!! and someone that works at a footlocker in the houston area

I need a swoosh account!!! and someone that works at a footlocker in the houston area

Back
Top Bottom