NT, Let's Help Each Other Out! I Got The Hook-Up Thread Vol. 2011

If jobs are hard to come by, quality deals are harder to come by.  Since my G1 went down, I need a new phone.  With that being said, I'm sure everybody has a hook-up they can share in one way or another.  For my part, I write and work with music, so if you need a bio or a press kit, get at me!  Let's go!
pimp.gif

If jobs are hard to come by, quality deals are harder to come by.  Since my G1 went down, I need a new phone.  With that being said, I'm sure everybody has a hook-up they can share in one way or another.  For my part, I write and work with music, so if you need a bio or a press kit, get at me!  Let's go!
pimp.gif

If you need a hookup on:
-marketing/design/internet presence
-building computers

Don't have any kind of hookups on actual products but I got technical services.

I got you.

I need:
-some kind of discounts on Nike products. I'm looking for dri-fit shorts and shirts

If you need a hookup on:
-marketing/design/internet presence
-building computers

Don't have any kind of hookups on actual products but I got technical services.

I got you.

I need:
-some kind of discounts on Nike products. I'm looking for dri-fit shorts and shirts

I got a jewelry/watches + jewelry/watches repair hook-up; looking for a sneaker hook-up (Footlocker, Nike, etc.) in Long Island 
nerd.gif

Also, if anybody could hook me up with a part-time or seasonal job in LI, I'd be forever grateful 
pimp.gif

I got a jewelry/watches + jewelry/watches repair hook-up; looking for a sneaker hook-up (Footlocker, Nike, etc.) in Long Island 
nerd.gif

Also, if anybody could hook me up with a part-time or seasonal job in LI, I'd be forever grateful 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

I'm plugged into the illegalities in Chicago, all of Indiana, and some parts of Texas if... never mind..
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I need the hook up on any nike item or at least info on where to find some nike items for the low.

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

I'm plugged into the illegalities in Chicago, all of Indiana, and some parts of Texas if... never mind..
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I need the hook up on any nike item or at least info on where to find some nike items for the low.

In addition to me needing a new day job in Atlanta, if anybody is looking for seasonal work, my job I'm trying to leave will be hiring in the next couple weeks. Get at me if you're interested. Nothing spectacular but hey its a job right

Back
Top Bottom