NT Members Playing the Lottery: Tonight's Mega Millions Jackpot $636 Million

Why would you quit your job?

You dont have to work as much, but ive said this before and saying it again. I would not quit. All my friends and people all say the first they would do was quit. And yup the first thing most people do when they come across money is change their entire way of living.

Would I work 40-45 hour weeks, hell no. But id be part time doing something. Lottery money aint building on itself unless you gonna put some in stocks or bonds which 90% of lottery winners dont do and go broke within 5 years.

What the hell?

my mom said that my dad told her that he wouldnt tell my 3 siblings and I if they won because we would tell our friends and they would take us for ransom :rofl:

Last edited:
Why would you quit your job?

You dont have to work as much, but ive said this before and saying it again. I would not quit. All my friends and people all say the first they would do was quit. And yup the first thing most people do when they come across money is change their entire way of living.

Would I work 40-45 hour weeks, hell no. But id be part time doing something. Lottery money aint building on itself unless you gonna put some in stocks or bonds which 90% of lottery winners dont do and go broke within 5 years.

What the hell?

lol for real

lol @ moving ever again if i win the lottery

Dudes talking bout clocking in at 20 dollars a hour with 300 million? Lmao wow

:lol: it's different.. I know damb well if he had that in some accounts he ain't working.

You telling me you'd rather be working than traveling the world. Or at a Brazilian brothel :evil:

Last edited:
If I win I'm getting the hell out of dodge.

I would give my two weeks notice though.

But, I'm grabbing my chick and I'm gone.

Her family would run us broke and so would mine.

I'm pretty good with money so I don't think I'm going to go broke.

My chick start acting a mess and acting out of pocket I'm going to have to take that loss split half with her and start a new life.

Yes Beetch that's right I hope you read this since you're NT stalking me and see what I wrote and give me a hard time over it later.

I don't think I'm going to go for that lump sum either I might do the annaul payments

My chick start acting a mess and acting out of pocket I'm going to have to take that loss split half with her and start a new life.

Yes Beetch that's right I hope you read this since you're NT stalking me and see what I wrote and give me a hard time over it later.

I don't think I'm going to go for that lump sum either I might do the annaul payments

RUTH LESS :rofl:

Tom Crist from Calgary won the Lotto Max and is donating all $40 million to charity in his family's name. His wife passed 2 years ago to cancer. He's retired and says his kids are taken care of.

Something my dude Hyper would do.

Tom Crist from Calgary won the Lotto Max and is donating all $40 million to charity in his family's name. His wife passed 2 years ago to cancer. He's retired and says his kids are taken care of.

Something my dude Hyper would do.

:rofl:

i was thinking "thats very Hyper esque"

& then boom :lol:

laugh.gif
it's different.. I know damb well if he had that in some accounts he ain't working.

You telling me you'd rather be working than traveling the world. Or at a Brazilian brothel
devil.gif
How you think the wealthy stay wealthy? They doing something with the money besides sitting on it.

You can take as many off days as you want since you got the $$. Hell if you working part time Mon-Wed .. Thurs - Sun dif spot every weekend with ya own private jet.

Yall can say what you want though, im sticking by my plan but not like it matters cause 100% of us gon be right back at work/school tomorrow back on NT talkin about the next pickup or some other non sense haha

Good Luck yall .. gonna grab me about 10 more tickets after work (I can dream right)

Last edited:

RUTH LESS :rofl:

:rolleyes

damn i just lol'd literally right there.

Makes sense though

Crap is so annoying man she's going back and reading all of my old posts and getting worked up over nonsense I say on here.

If I comment about a girls pics or the Draya thread this B gets all crazy.

This crap is the worst having a female NT stalk you and hold everything you say on here literally over your head over the dumbest stupidest crap.

It really makes me want to go out and cheat and start doing the stuff she accuses me of though I'll say that. I'm so disgusted by here and her actions it's so pathetic man and not cool I don't wish this upon any of my NT bretherens.

The one place I come for some relaxation and just kick it and kick back and bug out and I have to watch what I say because this B might be watching and trying to give me grief about it later.

It's like hanging out with your boys and then she comes along and is the only girl there... so out of place.

I tell her to stop that **** and leave me alone and she continues to dig and dig for more dirt.

What is this magical job that you can come and go as you please and earn any significant amount of income for a multi-hundred millionaire?

You let that money make money for you.
Well for 1 you could prob just buy whatever company you work for lol. But im frugal other than buying shoes so i just see it as making sure i still some $$ flowing my way as opposed to saying F it and quit blow 3/4 of it then start thinking of ways to save or just hitting rock bottom then going back to the "avg" life.

Anyways its moot point realy cuz none of us are going to win.

My dude you had to have been dropped on the head as a youngin, only way to explain your thought process.

Back
Top Bottom