NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

It's weird, in the reply tab, everything slots perfectly. Once you hit submit, it kills it. Starting to piss me off. :lol:

I've tried the indent button, format, right align, etc. Maybe I'll try Center and see how it looks.

Troy Tulowitzki​
5.67​
Mike Trout​
5.48​
Adam Wainwright​
4.95​
Giancarlo Stanton​
4.74​
Andrew McCutchen​
4.73​
Josh Donaldson​
4.45​
Felix Hernandez​
4.42​
Mark Buehrle​
4.23​
Clayton Kershaw​
4.19​
Stephen Strasburg​
4.19​

Testing.

Pro, this is the "cleanest" I can get it to look. But it's a damn pain. Have to center everything. Name, AND then the number. Otherwise it bunches the number to the name. At least this way puts the space between it a lil.

I got ya. I think I'll just post it how I was planning to :lol: that would keep me busy for a bit.

Appreciate the help though CP!

@xxpizzo got another 45 mins or we are going to have our first auto pick
laugh.gif
i apologize all never peeped this thread until i seen my PM

I select kershaw

For the purposes of the auto-pick (and a point of reference for anyone stuck on who to pick), I'll be posting up the WAR leaders position by position (minus selections) in the OP.

how come when i get @ nothinh comes to me? is there a setting for me to turn that on 

how come when i get @ nothinh comes to me? is there a setting for me to turn that on 

Have you ever gotten an email before when @'d?

Cuz truthfully, yesterday when Pro set the lineup, he @'d me, and I didn't get a notification either. And usually I do. So it may have something to do with the function itself is being worked on by Huddler, or somethin else is goin on.

Check your notifications settings, there should be a checkbox to be notified when someone @'s you

edit: also check your spam, mines all end up there

Last edited:

Have you ever gotten an email before when @'d?

Cuz truthfully, yesterday when Pro set the lineup, he @'d me, and I didn't get a notification either. And usually I do. So it may have something to do with the function itself is being worked on by Huddler, or somethin else is goin on.
no wonder i wasn't getting anything i created this with an AOL account email which i have not used since, just talked to meth and updated everything to my current Email. should be good to go now

thanks as well as @Elpablo21

we in action 

Johnny_Cakes Johnny_Cakes is on the clock until 5:07PM ET!

If you guys have issue with where I am placing your players on the roster in the second post, just LMK and I will update!

I am going to assume we would hammer this out when I am actually creating the teams...but the way I think is best is to go 1 - 30 and assign you to your favorite teams. So Jumpman would get the Giants and the remaining Giants fans would get their pick of the remaining teams in their draft order (so Red would choose then Paul then Dland). Does that make sense?

Or just assign the teams in actual order. 1 pick gets Texas. 2 gets Houston. 3 gets Colorado. Etc

IDK why I didn't think of that :lol:

Any other suggestions? I'll put it up to a vote or something as we get closer to the end.

Back
Top Bottom