NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

I thought he was gonna go with one of the OS farm systems? They got some that have first rounders drafted this year included. I get not wanting to go that deep obviously, but the arms I'm eying should be on the list I guess.

Thanks for keeping it going last night.

Since not everyone in the draft is not up on all of the prospects, I decided in the end to use only the top 100. I'm going to find a roster online that has the minor leagues all created but still only going to go 100 deep. I doubt many of them will be taken until the end though.

I'm going to update the posts with the picks.

アミーゴ アミーゴ is up!

Pro, definitely check out the Operation Sports forums. I know from years past a crew of posters put together top-to-bottom, fully edited rosters (Major league and full Minors). It's sick work and could definitely make the sim all the more realistic.

I thought he was gonna go with one of the OS farm systems? They got some that have first rounders drafted this year included. I get not wanting to go that deep obviously, but the arms I'm eying should be on the list I guess.
100% with you. Deeper the better, for me. I have strong interest in selecting prospects in the later rounds.

Thanks for keeping it going last night.

Since not everyone in the draft is not up on all of the prospects, I decided in the end to use only the top 100. I'm going to find a roster online that has the minor leagues all created but still only going to go 100 deep. I doubt many of them will be taken until the end though.

I'm going to update the posts with the picks.

アミーゴ アミーゴ is up!
Fully understand it's a weekend but in the interest of time, how long are we allotting each selection before auto-pick?

Well since Jewbacca made his pick ~ 8PM ET, I gotta give him the weekend unfortunately. Two hours and then he'll have an hour on Monday morning to pick before I AP him. You said you PM'ed him already?

Me too Champ. I got a one or two guys in mind that haven't debuted yet that could be back end of the rotation guys for a year or could be slotted into that Cardinals role in the interim.

Well since Jewbacca made his pick ~ 8PM ET, I gotta give him the weekend unfortunately. Two hours and then he'll have an hour on Monday morning to pick before I AP him. You said you PM'ed him already?
Yep, this afternoon. Completely understand your logic, Pro.

Me too Champ. I got a one or two guys in mind that haven't debuted yet that could be back end of the rotation guys for a year or could be slotted into that Cardinals role in the interim.
Can already tell we'll be sabotaging picks for each other.

I'll be on vacation next week, so depending on how fast this goes... I might have to be subbed/ make a list.

clock is suspended for the weekend right? obviously if we're available we can make picks

Back
Top Bottom