NT: My book

props on the book .. spell check "achieve" and best of luck man...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Man im trying to write a book and try to come up with some crazy story like HP, Twilight, and other stuff like that to try and get that money.

But, im not that creative
frown.gif

Your books looks legit though.

Just stick with it man. You can def do it. If you concentrate on something for a long period of time you'll get so many ideas and make connections with what you are trying to do. Good luck!

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Man im trying to write a book and try to come up with some crazy story like HP, Twilight, and other stuff like that to try and get that money.

But, im not that creative
frown.gif

Your books looks legit though.

Just stick with it man. You can def do it. If you concentrate on something for a long period of time you'll get so many ideas and make connections with what you are trying to do. Good luck!

sounds interesting, I have bookmarked the link and will definitely be coming back to this in the near future...

How long did this take you if you dont mind me asking?

sounds interesting, I have bookmarked the link and will definitely be coming back to this in the near future...

damedash06 wrote:

cool..thanks for looking at my thread!

The whole project took me about a year and a half...and that's because I pretty much shut down my whole life and wrote every single day...but I'm very happy with it. It's a great conversation piece.
laugh.gif

damedash06 wrote:

cool..thanks for looking at my thread!

The whole project took me about a year and a half...and that's because I pretty much shut down my whole life and wrote every single day...but I'm very happy with it. It's a great conversation piece.
laugh.gif

Congrats on writing an entire book, but I hope either you didn't write that product description or that it's not indicative of the whole product.

"You have three things to reach the culmination of life"? What the $+!$ does that mean?

Congrats on writing an entire book, but I hope either you didn't write that product description or that it's not indicative of the whole product.

"You have three things to reach the culmination of life"? What the $+!$ does that mean?

Congrats on reaching that goal. Cover would have been cooler if the earth and the flames weren't there, and it was just a guy meditating with that snake thing above him.

Congrats on reaching that goal. Cover would have been cooler if the earth and the flames weren't there, and it was just a guy meditating with that snake thing above him.

Originally Posted by bkdan1

So you wrote a book about a person that attempts to write a book....

http:///
Xzibit1.jpg

Yeah I did...and just to add on to that; the book that the characters are trying to write is ALSO about someone who is trying to write a book. So if you think about it.. its really 3 books in 1..

I'm not sure if you were trying to be sarcastic with your comment but thanks for commenting/asking about something other than the cover 

Originally Posted by bkdan1

So you wrote a book about a person that attempts to write a book....

http:///
Xzibit1.jpg

Yeah I did...and just to add on to that; the book that the characters are trying to write is ALSO about someone who is trying to write a book. So if you think about it.. its really 3 books in 1..

I'm not sure if you were trying to be sarcastic with your comment but thanks for commenting/asking about something other than the cover 

I like how positively you're responding
I had a huge headache earlier and didnt even attempt to read any of that.

going to give it another shot!
ILLmatic E wrote:
I've always been the type of person to never come through on my goals..sometimes I wouldn't even give myself a chance...which is what many of us do. Not to sound like a cornball but I just want to say that you can accomplish something..ANYTHING.. if you believe that you can. The only limit to one's mind is the limit that you apply to it. Anyway NT, this is the FRONT and BACK covers for my book. If you guys want to support I have provided links to barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com.

powerful
pimp.gif

I cant stop reading the preview sounds 1,000% like my ex, PHD and all
I truly feel like I'm missing out by not giving this (and all books, [another]) a chance.

I like how positively you're responding
I had a huge headache earlier and didnt even attempt to read any of that.

going to give it another shot!
ILLmatic E wrote:
I've always been the type of person to never come through on my goals..sometimes I wouldn't even give myself a chance...which is what many of us do. Not to sound like a cornball but I just want to say that you can accomplish something..ANYTHING.. if you believe that you can. The only limit to one's mind is the limit that you apply to it. Anyway NT, this is the FRONT and BACK covers for my book. If you guys want to support I have provided links to barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com.

powerful
pimp.gif

I cant stop reading the preview sounds 1,000% like my ex, PHD and all
I truly feel like I'm missing out by not giving this (and all books, [another]) a chance.

no kindle version? weak. havent purchased a physical book in a minute. get it on kindle at a decent price, and i'll purchase it.

20 bucks for a paperback is way too much

no kindle version? weak. havent purchased a physical book in a minute. get it on kindle at a decent price, and i'll purchase it.

20 bucks for a paperback is way too much

Back
Top Bottom