NT: My book

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I like how positively you're responding
I had a huge headache earlier and didnt even attempt to read any of that.

going to give it another shot!
Originally Posted by ILLmatic E

I've always been the type of person to never come through on my goals..sometimes I wouldn't even give myself a chance...which is what many of us do. Not to sound like a cornball but I just want to say that you can accomplish something..ANYTHING.. if you believe that you can. The only limit to one's mind is the limit that you apply to it. Anyway NT, this is the FRONT and BACK covers for my book. If you guys want to support I have provided links to barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com.
powerful
pimp.gif

I cant stop reading the preview sounds 1,000% like my ex, PHD and all
I truly feel like I'm missing out by not giving this (and all books, [another]) a chance.

It's cool man..it happens. Thanks for taking the time to read the preview..def appreciate it.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I like how positively you're responding
I had a huge headache earlier and didnt even attempt to read any of that.

going to give it another shot!
Originally Posted by ILLmatic E

I've always been the type of person to never come through on my goals..sometimes I wouldn't even give myself a chance...which is what many of us do. Not to sound like a cornball but I just want to say that you can accomplish something..ANYTHING.. if you believe that you can. The only limit to one's mind is the limit that you apply to it. Anyway NT, this is the FRONT and BACK covers for my book. If you guys want to support I have provided links to barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com.
powerful
pimp.gif

I cant stop reading the preview sounds 1,000% like my ex, PHD and all
I truly feel like I'm missing out by not giving this (and all books, [another]) a chance.

It's cool man..it happens. Thanks for taking the time to read the preview..def appreciate it.

I'll be checking it out pretty soon...
I remember another NT'r doing the same, he completed what I believe to be a memoir of his, I got his linked bookmarked somewhere. 

Going to check out both.

I remember another NT'r doing the same, he completed what I believe to be a memoir of his, I got his linked bookmarked somewhere. 

Going to check out both.

putting in work man!!! congrats on getting published. mite check this book out one day. how old are you if u dnt mind saying cuz there's not many young authors out there.

putting in work man!!! congrats on getting published. mite check this book out one day. how old are you if u dnt mind saying cuz there's not many young authors out there.

Originally Posted by south sole

Going to check out both.
Thank you for taking the time to read my thread..the preview is on amazon.com if you are interested in reading it. Thanks again my brother.

Originally Posted by south sole

Going to check out both.
Thank you for taking the time to read my thread..the preview is on amazon.com if you are interested in reading it. Thanks again my brother.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Yeah, check it out one day...preview is on amazon.com...and I just turned 25 a couple months back.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Yeah, check it out one day...preview is on amazon.com...and I just turned 25 a couple months back.

Back
Top Bottom