NT, My Girl is Pregnant. (FTL)

lets be realistic; We are both still in school with no College degrees, We live in a small apartment with 2 other people, We live Check-by-Check. I jsut don't see how we could be ready right now.
I live check to check, but I'm positive that I'm ready to raise your child. Even if your financial situation were never to improve,you'd still have the means to raise your child. Assuming that your financial situation is eventually going to improve, your kid won't have to wearthrift store or hand-me-down clothes forever.

Is there no assistance for students with children at your school? What were your plans for children before this pregnancy? What were your plans foryourselves? What isn't ready?

Maybe it's just the time to learn what being a parent is all about rather than the time to put it off for a later time.
As for adoption....NO, If we were to go through that procedure why wouldnt we jsut keep the baby then! All those adoption advocates in here, any takers? PM and we can set something up. keep it real. if you gon saysomething, back it up.
So, does that mean that the issue is the pregnancy itself?

Regarding adoption, I'm willing, but why should I or anyone else invest our time into this if the two of you would change your mind at the end? On top ofthat, adopting your child would mean that we"d be having an open adoption. While I've seen and heard of successful open adoptions, that's not theroute I'd like to take. Why not fully educate yourself about this option? Regardless of whether or not an NTer or someone else online commits to you viaprivate message, your child will be adopted if that's what you desire.

Side note, I believe I sent a PM to Kerry (various NT names: Excelldorado Red (sp?) may have been the first) when he started a hoax thread about getting somehoodrat pregnant. He let me know it was just a joke.
plus my belief is its never a kid until a few weeks after when it starts developing just because your little man swam up in a egg dose not mean its a human yet.
It's not like his girlfriend could possibly have a tree or an armadillo growing inside her.

sorry to interupt, but what are some tell tale signs of a girl being prego?

my gf didnt have a period in december, her stomach is gettin bigger (but i think its because we eat out too much), but we took a test and it said it wasnegative?

should she take another test? or just let it be?

and yes i did use a jimmy cap.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

If there is no birth certificate, there can be no death certificate. Therefore, by law, abortion is not murder.

/argument
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by macdeez

before all of you go talking trash about protection, fyi she was on birth control and still got pregnant.

secondly lets not make this thread a debate about whether abortion is right or not.

now, anyone with experiences can you please chime in! weve decided not to keep it and will have an abortion done most likely in clinic instead of the pill because ive heard bad stuff bout the pill. im super stressed about the situation and sad but were just not ready.

pimp.gif

I didnt read all the other bullShi. that was before me in this thread.

I had a son out of wedlock, Ian for the record, and I have to say, its the biggest blessing in my life. I couldnt think of a day without him in it.

HOWEVER, I do have to say, me and the baby moms did think about abortion, until it wasnt available "in catholic terms" and we thought about adoptionuntil he was born. I have to tell you straight up (and I have no remorse about saying this on NT, without my son I would be much worse than I am today. Realtalk." ) But really, it was scary at first. As it always is for a boy trying to be a man. My father told me it would be hard, but still, after all thehardships (emotionally, physically, financally) its still worth it. When my girlfriend got pregnant I was tripping out. In every sense of the phrase. I wasscared. I didnt tell anyone, except my best friend in life and my cousin. It scared both of us to death at 19 years old. You cant prepare for that. You cantprepare for the worst. And even though my son is the greatest blessing in my life, at the time it was the worst. So think it thru.

At the end of the day, its on you and your girl. I pray that you go adoption instead of abortion. But IF you do decide to keep it... I only wish you what Ihave wished on my own. Healthy life, good money, and amazing family. You should be straight my NT fam.
pimp.gif
If you need anything else from me (that I can give you over the internet, let meknow), I wish you everything I have had with my beautiful baby boy, Ian.
pimp.gif

I don't mean to sound like you're 10th grade sex-education drill sergaent, but don't make you're son/daughter after you're mistakes. Havethe baby and put it up for adoption.

Originally Posted by macdeez

before all of you go talking trash about protection, fyi she was on birth control and still got pregnant.

secondly lets not make this thread a debate about whether abortion is right or not.

now, anyone with experiences can you please chime in! weve decided not to keep it and will have an abortion done most likely in clinic instead of the pill because ive heard bad stuff bout the pill. im super stressed about the situation and sad but were just not ready.
why do all of you guys immediately act like you know his life situation. just because he is a lil older than most people who get abortions doesntautomatically mean that he's ready. If he says that he & his girlfriend arent ready for a child, then im much more inclined to believe him as opposedto you guys who know absolutely nothing about hisistuation & are judging him based upon your own experiences & your own situations. Not everybody'slife has the exact same set of circumstances to it.

Back
Top Bottom