NT; My homeboy married his sister..

he prolly dosent think of her as his sister cause he wasnt raised as such.
he knows her as his wife. thats gonna override any awkward feelings

iLL W1LLiam wrote:
You from the south right?
indifferent.gif

whats that suppose to mean *!#% boy?

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

He should be thankful if his daughter is healthy and try not to have more kids.

is there any proof that inbreeding makes you have messed up kids?

CWrite78 wrote:
AgentArenas wrote:

after doing some search on the net, if birth defects run strong in the family there is an increased chance. Back in the old days a lot of Royalty and alikethought keeping it in the family was actually beneficial to the lineage.

honestly it cant be that bad. it got me to think places like Guam and other islands that everyone must be related by now.
laugh.gif

Man how I don't know how some of you can say not that bad..Dude spit game,myspaced hooked up , text sex, smashed and married his SISTER knowing or not itshis SISTER how u gon put your Johnson in the family hole? **@% is crazy Ol Larry The Cable Guy Redneck $*%*%

its kinda like when im enjoying something i never ate then somebody tell's me something crazy like its sheep balls.

do i stop eating because i know what it is or do i keep eating cuz it tastes good?

isnt this an episode of house?

their love is real, that shouldn't change. they already got a kid, they already had sex, they already did everything. what does it matter now.

i say let it be. unfortunately, i doubt both of them will be able to swallow this, in the long run.

sad. hope the kid turns out ok.

straight up i will kill my father b/c its his fault, never talk to my mom again, i would move to another country, change my name and never bee seen again (if ididnt get caught for killing my father lol)

sound like a hollywood movie.
anyway he should stay with her. its not like leaving her undoes anythin, feelings included. And they both know how it feels to grow up with one parent. do theyreally want their kid to go through the same?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

we naturally like people with genes that a different from ours. so if we inbreed we will have parents that are genetically similar

Originally Posted by CWrite78

SMH @ you for asking.
laugh.gif
But yes there is. There is notenough genetic variation in the offspring, allowing for more of a chance for mutation or abnormality in the child's chromosomes. Plus, if inbreeding waspracticed on a larger scale, the human race would be more susceptible to being wiped out by a catastrophic event.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]PLUS its nasty as hell[/color]

Back
Top Bottom