NT NBA Redraft: BigJ is on the clock, Allen, ShoeKing, and Osh on deck, DCA 4 Pres

G Deron Williams
G Dion Waiters
F Carmelo Anthony
F Enes Kanter
C Andrew Bynum

Bench Danny Granger
Bench Danilo Gallinari
Bench Ben McLemore
Bench Wes Johnson
Bench Derrick Williams
Bench Shannon Brown
Bench Cameron Bairstow

boozer voice WE OUT!!

:pimp:

Last edited:
BHZ, I moved Snell and Tucker for you.

OP up to date, Spreadsheet, Title as well.

@Bigmike23 is on the clock.

GTB
JPZ
Dre
FF
Anti
BHZ
DJ's
Statis
DWS
Mamba
E

all that's left. If you spot them in other threads, let them know they can make their final picks today.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Technically, we could finish up, judge it, twist it, play around a lil with the results, sim it, etc, and then, reverse the order and start over.

RCK first pick, Kev 2nd, Chester 3rd, etc etc.

I doubt, that happens tho. A, cuz I'm tired of tracking everything daily, B, it was hard as hell in spots, C, weekends, D, lives, E (and most important) football is starting, F, I just wanted to type F.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Technically, we could finish up, judge it, twist it, play around a lil with the results, sim it, etc, and then, reverse the order and start over.

RCK first pick, Kev 2nd, Chester 3rd, etc etc.

I doubt, that happens tho. A, cuz I'm tired of tracking everything daily, B, it was hard as hell in spots, C, weekends, D, lives, E (and most important) football is starting, F, I just wanted to type F.

i wouldnt be opposed to that...even with football starting

:stoneface: @ reversing the order having absolutely no impact on me right in the middle of the rounds with the 14th pick.

I'll just be in the same spot and end up with the same exact team :stoneface:

What a scam :stoneface:

No new randomized order, No round 2 :stoneface:

Last edited:
LTB, you wouldn't get the same picks, the guys in front of you would take diff players.

For instance, I would not take Kawhi at 11, whereas I did at 19. Your team would change based on diff options.

Let's do it based on actual real life basketball playing skills.

LA hoop summit @ Staples center next Saturday for a 1 on 1 tourney to decide the new draft order.

CP don't worry your family can go to Disneyland during the tourney.

I'll say we can stick to what we have and then possibly start a mini sim league...

- allow trades
- participate in the upcoming draft (order selected by team with the worst record getting the 1st pick, 2nd worst gets 2nd pick, etc.)
- basically run it like a real franchise, but real free agency should not effect the teams

Just continue to build off the teams that have a roster of 12.

I'll say we can stick to what we have and then possibly start a mini sim league...

- allow trades
- participate in the upcoming draft (order selected by team with the worst record getting the 1st pick, 2nd worst gets 2nd pick, etc.)
- basically run it like a real franchise, but real free agency should not effect the teams

You really think we'd be able to hold onto all 30 owners into next year's draft? :lol:

- allow trades

You really think we'd be able to hold onto all 30 owners into next year's draft? :lol:
shouldnt be hard... possibly lose 1 or 2 but thats a easy fix

Last edited:
It's been 3 and a half hours, and Mike's been online inside that.

BPA is Jason Terry, so Mike gets him.

GTB, you're up.

- allow trades

shouldnt be hard... possibly lose 1 or 2 but thats a easy fix
would be like when a GM gets fired, we'll find a replacement.

hollis thompson ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dante Exum / Jameer Nelson
Danny Green / Anthony Morrow / Archie Goodwin
Draymond Green / Hollis Thompson
Ryan Anderson / Boris Diaw / Tyler Hansbrough
DeMarcus Cousins / Tyler Zeller

|I

@JPZx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom