NT NBA Redraft: BigJ is on the clock, Allen, ShoeKing, and Osh on deck, DCA 4 Pres

But I shall see what I can do |I
post-30842-Well-Were-waiting-gif-Caddysha-Vc4C.gif

Its honestly pretty terrible.

Me and my friend's brother started it as a fantasy football league thing and its kind of evolved from there. But really, its probably about 10% fantasy football and happenings around our league and the rest is just random nonsense about our lives/friends/**** talking/etc 
laugh.gif

He contributes at the UC Davis radio station so we get access to the studios; we are thinking about having a weekly show but idk we barely have the time to get the podcast done as it is now.... no Rockdeep.

Its honestly pretty terrible.

Me and my friend's brother started it as a fantasy football league thing and its kind of evolved from there. But really, its probably about 10% fantasy football and happenings around our league and the rest is just random nonsense about our lives/friends/**** talking/etc :lol:

He contributes at the UC Davis radio station so we get access to the studios; we are thinking about having a weekly show but idk we barely have the time to get the podcast done as it is now.... no Rockdeep.

RCK talking about life... Life in Sacramento?

no-thanks-o.gif

laugh.gif
 have you seen pics of the downtown plaza?? Its pretty much completely cleared now, pretty much ready to start building

I speak in 3rd person every so often IRL 

Back
Top Bottom