NT NBA Redraft: BigJ is on the clock, Allen, ShoeKing, and Osh on deck, DCA 4 Pres

I wont pick again till like Next Wednesday 
sick.gif

k added. it should automatically update as the Picks tab gets updated. i'll be sure to update the formulas in the later rounds

Obviously, I hope nothing's wrong and he just hasn't been on NT.. but it would be hilarious if he took another break and was gone for a couple months.. then comes back and makes a pick.

Obviously, I hope nothing's wrong and he just hasn't been on NT.. but it would be hilarious if he took another break and was gone for a couple months.. then comes back and makes a pick.

J, you are a confidant of his, a Knick brother, a movie soul mate, an NT, ok enough of that, can you make an educated guess at a pick for him?

I'll take the heat if he comes back in an hour and starts typin things, but in the interest of keeping us all moving, him bein out almost 6 days worries me a touch. :lol:

He trusts you, can you throw a name at us? If you need a list of who's available, PM me and I can get you 10-15 names.

k added. it should automatically update as the Picks tab gets updated. i'll be sure to update the formulas in the later rounds

Son, you got vlookup formulas and **** up in there. :wow: :wow: :pimp:

God damn bro. :lol: Take these reps off my hands.

Last edited:
Is that legit, CP?

What happens w the wraparound for him here?

Yes, I asked him for a sort of proof of he and O working together, and he provided it within seconds. They were having a running dialogue, so if O is out a period of time, he should be able to fill in for him.

Hopefully O will check in again soon, but for now, his assistant GM can send in the next pick today, and we'll see what happens before his 5th round pick comes back around.

C Chester McFloppy you're up.

Back
Top Bottom