NT NBA Redraft: BigJ is on the clock, Allen, ShoeKing, and Osh on deck, DCA 4 Pres

laugh.gif

I'm going to hope and assume that Cake and everyone else just got caught up in Soccer and Wimbelton and NBA Free Agency, and seymore cake seymore cake will pull thru soon and get us back on track.

Today was a weekend day. :lol:

I don't like doin it, but we can't seem to locate Cake. I've tweeted him, multiple @'s on here, he's not coming thru. We gave him over 24 hours, not more I can really do.

Based on what he's already pulled, and what he needs, I'm going to give him SF Moe Harkless, the next available, not ancient SF on the list we're goin off of.

coldcity coldcity you are up.

Last edited:
21 year old SF on the Magic

He was the 15th pick in the 2012 draft and traded to ORLD in the Dwight deal. (Philly)

6-8, 210 and just turned 21 a couple months ago, so he can grow plenty, but he's already a decent player. He'd do well with Harden and Parker etc from Cake's roster.

Moe left St John's too early, but that's been the case since Lavin is trash as a coach and doesn't develop players much...Team was much better off when Mike Dunlap was on the sidelines with him.

Back
Top Bottom