NT NBA Redraft: BigJ is on the clock, Allen, ShoeKing, and Osh on deck, DCA 4 Pres

Patrick Patterson, F

Lineup:
Andre Drummond
Patrick Patterson
Giannis
Klay Thompson
Tre Burke

Last edited:
Doug McDermott, Forward.

G - Michael Carter-Williams
G - Damian Lillard
F - Doug McDermott
F - Kenneth Faried
C- Nerlens Noel

I got everything I wanted for my starting 5. :smile:

2 complimentary young guards who are dynamic enough to score when needed, but also create (especially MCW). A "go-to" franchise player in the clutch, Dame.

A sniper to spread the floor for double-team kick outs, McBuckets :smile:

An athletic, big power forward who can defend and grab boards over two men, creating constant second chance opportunities. As well as catch dem alley oops.

An athletic, explosive center who can defend among the elite, rebound, and has the highest ceiling offensively to improve.

Idk about you guys but I am so very happy with my starting 5.

Play making, scoring (cold blooded scoring at that, Dame), shooting, rebounding, defense, athleticism, explosiveness, youth.

Pleased so far :smile:

The Italian Stallion

G Deron Williams
G Dion Waiters
F Carmelo Anthony
F Danilo Gallinari
C Enes Kanter

Last edited:
CP you ask us to post our thoughts and line of thinking for our squad...

But don't even acknowledge those thoughts :smh:

Last edited:
Huh?

I said at the end of the whole draft, someone else asked for the comments after the starting 5.

And I wouldn't comment on others because it illuminates what someone might be doing. I don't wanna do that to people.

I'll simply enter the info in, and after that, i will be happy to chop it up team by team with anyone that wants to. You have my word.

DURING the process, I'm trying to keep quiet so as not to out anyone's strategy they might be hoping to get away with.

Huh?

I said at the end of the whole draft, someone else asked for the comments after the starting 5.

And I wouldn't comment on others because it illuminates what someone might be doing. I don't wanna do that to people.

I'll simply enter the info in, and after that, i will be happy to chop it up team by team with anyone that wants to. You have my word.

DURING the process, I'm trying to keep quiet so as not to out anyone's strategy they might be hoping to get away with.

yeah i hate my starting 5 but i def aint done

Back
Top Bottom