NT, need advice vol. laundering strategy

Which load does this sock go in?
mijn2v.jpg

If I throw it in with the colored load, its white part will almost certainly cease to be white. If I throw it in with the white load, it might "taint" the rest of the load.

Is this a "color" item of clothing because it's half-black? Or is it destined to spend an eternity suspended in clothing limbo?

Thoughts?

Which load does this sock go in?
mijn2v.jpg

If I throw it in with the colored load, its white part will almost certainly cease to be white. If I throw it in with the white load, it might "taint" the rest of the load.

Is this a "color" item of clothing because it's half-black? Or is it destined to spend an eternity suspended in clothing limbo?

Thoughts?

socks and underwear and undershirts...always wash in warm or hot water

socks and underwear and undershirts...always wash in warm or hot water

Throw it in with the dark clothes, it's half black.  Worst case scenario - the white might get contaminated with black, but it won't affect the rest of your brights. 

Throw it in with the dark clothes, it's half black.  Worst case scenario - the white might get contaminated with black, but it won't affect the rest of your brights. 

Soak the socks in a bucket or something else first. That will pull out the excess dye in the fabric before you wash it with the rest of your colored clothes.

BTW... why would you get dual colored socks? nobody can see the black part anyways.

Soak the socks in a bucket or something else first. That will pull out the excess dye in the fabric before you wash it with the rest of your colored clothes.

BTW... why would you get dual colored socks? nobody can see the black part anyways.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

laugh.gif
Title lead me to believe OP wanted advice to launder money
Same thing I thought, I was ready to call that it would be locked 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly what I was thinking 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly what I was thinking 
laugh.gif

You need a third grouping.

I usually wash my whites, blacks/blues/and the darkest I have, then a lighter color grouping. In the third group you can throw in shirts that are white with heavy colors, that sock, greys, and similar colors.

You need a third grouping.

I usually wash my whites, blacks/blues/and the darkest I have, then a lighter color grouping. In the third group you can throw in shirts that are white with heavy colors, that sock, greys, and similar colors.

Back
Top Bottom