NT...need your prayers if you're up...GF's mom :*(

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

hope she makes it out okay, i'll pray for you guys, prayers are the strongest thing on earth and anybody who needs a prayer from me will definitely get one

Stay strong homie, I really hope things will turn out fine for your girl's family.

Stay positive and by her side, cancer is tough battle to win, just keep in mind that if the family pulls together to show her support, her moral strenght willincrease and her will to live aswell. Hope she pulls thru.

Damn man. One of my moms good friends is in the same situation, except it's colon cancer. But he's in an induced coma and everything since thetreatment took everything and his immune system. Good thoughts sent the way of everyone involved over there, OP. Hope you all have a happy ending to yourstory. Stay up and be there for your gf, she's gonna need your support.

just got off the phone with god...he said he got you. keep the faith and god bless.

it seems hard but stay positive OP, i'm praying for your girl and her family and i pray you stay strong for ya girl. she'll need you more now than anyother time before.

Sorry to hear to that. My aunt just passed from breast cancer. I was rejoiced to see that she died with a smile on her face. She had been in so much pain formonths. She kept having seizures and eventually lost her eyesight and voice. RIP Aunt Liz. I hope your girls mother gets better, but watching someone in thatmuch pain is unbearable.

Sorry to hear that.Hope she does better fam..i know how ya feel, my dad's in the hospital right now too
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom