NT never told me about Capo Life

al audi

Banned
Jim_Jones_Capo_Life-front-large.jpg

time for myself an others to stop frontin, jim still been doin his thing after max.

eh....just sayin

edit: max era was much different though
eek.gif

Jim_Jones_Capo_Life-front-large.jpg

time for myself an others to stop frontin, jim still been doin his thing after max.

eh....just sayin

edit: max era was much different though
eek.gif

I'm tired of people acting like Jim Jones wasn't doing his thing way before byrdgang, and that he still isn't putting out good music way after Stack died and Max got locked. Acting like its his fault for what happened to them smh.._s just be needing somebody to blame.

I'm tired of people acting like Jim Jones wasn't doing his thing way before byrdgang, and that he still isn't putting out good music way after Stack died and Max got locked. Acting like its his fault for what happened to them smh.._s just be needing somebody to blame.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

he signed max after he had spent 6 years in jail, gets him some $ puts him in with everyone and gives him a second chance at life........

max then proceeded to smoke cigawets and do *%#%!%+ things with his friends. i dont see where jim was at fault lol.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

he signed max after he had spent 6 years in jail, gets him some $ puts him in with everyone and gives him a second chance at life........

max then proceeded to smoke cigawets and do *%#%!%+ things with his friends. i dont see where jim was at fault lol.

Back
Top Bottom