NT NFL REDRAFT: 2014 EDITION (30 ROUNDS) COMPLETE

Somebody should make a public (or private) google spreadsheet. The columns and rows will be teams x all positions.That way you can see your team rounding into shape. Plus as it gets into the later rounds, an easy way to check if the player you want is available is
open the spreadsheet and ctrl + f.

Public would have to be on the honor system because people could change other people's teams. Private just have cp do it every 20 picks or so.

He's running it anyway and he's familiar with spreadsheeting football stuff.

Last edited:
This is difficult... Torn between a handful of different guys.

But I don't wanna be the guy waited on all night so ill just go.

A.J. Green, WR.

Is this moving fast for one of these or slow?

I can't lie. Me and my dudes do an online Madden draft about every 2 to 3 weeks.

I've already built so many winning Madden rosters from scratch I kinda feel like I'm cheating.

I can't lie. Me and my dudes do an online Madden draft about every 2 to 3 weeks.

I've already built so many winning Madden rosters from scratch I kinda feel like I'm cheating.
laugh.gif

just bring it, bro 

Almost an entire round in one day is incredible. But, they usually do start fast. By mid round, gets tougher to locate good/easy picks. Slows people down.

The google doc is a great idea, we could ask Anti or GTB to help set it up, DWS and I can help keep it updated. This will get rough come round 18 and what not.

@Proshares and @Elpablo21:
Team change is made.

I'll take Earl Thomas. Btw hit me on twitter @sohi23 to notify me faster.
Added to OP.

Somebody should make a public (or private) google spreadsheet. The columns and rows will be teams x all positions.That way you can see your team rounding into shape. Plus as it gets into the later rounds, an easy way to check if the player you want is available is
open the spreadsheet and ctrl + f.

Public would have to be on the honor system because people could change other people's teams. Private just have cp do it every 20 picks or so.

He's running it anyway and he's familiar with spreadsheeting football stuff.
C CP1708 is more than welcome if he has time and is interested in doing so.

We def need a list by position similar to what we had to the baseball draft.
Feel free to provide a list I can copy and paste. NFL players aren't as easy as copying a source's season's WAR list.

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Peyton Manning
3. Andrew Luck
4. J.J. Watt
5. Calvin Johnson
6. Tom Brady
7. Philip Rivers
8. Cam Newton
9. Drew Brees
10. Dez Bryant
11. Adrian Peterson
12. Ben Roethlisberger
13. Tony Romo
14. Matt Ryan
15. Russell Wilson
16. Ndamukong Suh
17. Von Miller
18. Jadeveon Clowney
19. LeSean McCoy
20. Colin Kaepernick
21. Aldon Smith
22. Jamaal Charles
23. Rob Gronkowski
24. Robert Griffin III
25. Gerald McCoy
26. Tyron Smith
27. Earl Thomas
28. A.J. Green
29. Marshawn Lynch

30. Luke Kuechly 

31. Matt Stafford

I probably would have taken Stafford had I realized he was still on the board :smh: .

Champ, sending you a few players quick thru PM should I be at work by the time my pick comes up.

I was thinking someone could just take some pictures of the player listings on madden by position.

All the madden ranking are available online, but only by team, and it's gonna be a ***** to go through.

Guys, please see second post in thread for draft picks. Updated frequently to reflect current traffic.

Back
Top Bottom