NT NFL REDRAFT: 2014 EDITION (30 ROUNDS) COMPLETE

Registered owners, please keep the feedback coming. Seems 25 is too little, and 53 too much. We're likely falling in the 30 or 40 players range.

Lions owner required to go WR with first 5 picks.
Charles Rogers :nerd:

I'm against selecting whole units as well. Keep it to individual players. I know **** about linemen but I like the challenge. Gonna learn more about the sport from this.

Last edited:
One thing that's moreso paperwork than anything, can the Mods insert/rearrange posts?

Because Champ, like the NBA/MLB one, you're going to need the 2nd and 3rd posts to post all the different information. You can't put Draft Order, 32 Teams, players available, round by round, etc, all in one single post. :lol:

Otherwise, we may need to assemble owners here, then open a new "Draft" thread, and have you post the first 3 times to secure those slots. (if a mod can't slide a couple posts in for you after the OP)

I think 30 is perfect. A nickel DB, a few extra RB'S or WR's depending on personnel, backup Q and one extra for whatever that GM feels he wants/needs.

NT ain't going anywhere, so we could do more, but it'll get a little stale after a certain point.

3 spots left for owners.

Weighing all roster feedback seriously. Likely to fall in the 25-35 players range.

One other suggestion, you're gonna want to have Email addresses, Twitter Handles, phone numbers, etc to reach some of these guys. We don't want to have guys missing for 9 hours and such, or getting 1-2 picks in an entire weekend cuz the clock is off. You may not get all 32, but if you can get a good 20+, it'll help move things along better, then weed out the bottlenecks.

One other suggestion, you're gonna want to have Email addresses, Twitter Handles, phone numbers, etc to reach some of these guys. We don't want to have guys missing for 9 hours and such, or getting 1-2 picks in an entire weekend cuz the clock is off. You may not get all 32, but if you can get a good 20+, it'll help move things along better, then weed out the bottlenecks.
Duly noted.

Interested in a co-commish position?

You in?

Back
Top Bottom