NT NFL REDRAFT: 2014 EDITION (30 ROUNDS) COMPLETE

KR/PR and Reggie will be hurt by week 3 :lol: I had him on my list but was hoping I could get him the next couple of rounds.

KR/PR and Reggie will be hurt by week 3
laugh.gif
I had him on my list but was hoping I could get him the next couple of rounds.
injuries are turned off 
pimp.gif

Reggie's that dude. Still gotta get me his jersey. Been a fan of his since he came into the league. Dude was actually the reason why I like the Saints initially as my secondary team.

Damn!
Took Troy right from under me :stoneface:

I'll take SS Reshad Jones, fresh off suspension he gave my Bears that work

Last edited:
My man. 5 PM on the West Coast. Drink up and close for ya boy like Casilla.

Work got me on the IR like Durant. Completely spent, feel domesticated and neutered. Nightlife is my element. Was.

MLB Redraft you were going out heavy come the weekends :lol: . Can't blame ya.

That's like me with the greenery. I haven't done it since my birthday really and I'm pretty much over that phase. Think I burned enough for a lifetime these past few years :lol: I'm like borderline straight edge now :smh:

Last edited:
That's like me with the greenery. I haven't done it since my birthday really and I'm pretty much over that phase. Think I burned enough for a lifetime these past few years :lol: I'm like borderline straight edge now :smh:
Don't you feel boring? I miss the adrenaline rush from partying, feed off female energy.

I'm all over the place right now :lol: doing the no fap business as well. It's like I decided to go all in on the positive habits at once. I gotta find a wifey.

I'm all over the place right now :lol: doing the no fap business as well. It's like I decided to go all in on the positive habits at once. I gotta find a wifey.
Called grandma today for her b-day. Scolded me about finding a suitable woman and making her a great-grandmother. No more "hanky panky," she says.

Back
Top Bottom