NT, our beloved Bangs was robbed :'(

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Bangs 2K11 Sliders

Street Cred - 50 / 50 
roll.gif
roll.gif

bangs didnt wanna give up that popcorn when he took his girl to the movies

I'm sure he has witnessed worse in Sudan.

He probably laughed at those NY goons while giving them his 5 bucks.

Edit: 700th post for Bangs!
pimp.gif

bangs shoulda had his goons from back home in sudan with him..he woulda kept his tweet device....

Originally Posted by djaward

Who is this guy?
Oh I think I remember this guy.
laugh.gif
. Isn't he African? Not sure when he came here, but it's more real in Africa than it is in these streets.

Its just gonna add to his already growing reputation. Next up for Bangs. To get shot. Expect a 'Who Shot Ya' type of response to follow.
First he killed the mainstream w/ 'Take Ya to the Movies' now he is coming for the streets...

ya serious..a NTr made a fake twitter of him right after i made the first thread of himm a year ago...

NYPD announced thursday that rapper and youtube sensation Bangs was robbed at gunpoint in Queens earlier this week. The gunmen are said to have escaped with a Motorola RAZR, a pair of Phat Farm sneakers and several pieces of costume jewelry. Losses are estimated to be in the 10's of dollars

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Didn't he mention something about his life getting worse?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ycoviZion

NYPD announced thursday that rapper and youtube sensation Bangs was robbed at gunpoint in Queens earlier this week. The gunmen are said to have escaped with a Motorola RAZR, a pair of Phat Farm sneakers and several pieces of costume jewelry. Losses are estimated to be in the 10's of dollars
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*clock me out*

Bangs! Makin moves!

Thats messed up, but i guess better than getting stuck up in Sudan...

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

roll.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I'm hurt

Back
Top Bottom