NT. please pray for my boy's family.

just found out my homie from HS was shot and killed by his mom yesterday.

frown.gif
i feel horrible because me and this dude were mad close, but we kindof drifted away after he started dating this new chick.

it doesnt even seem real that he's gone.
i can't imagine what his family is going thru right now.
here's the article:

[h1]Police: Woman used rented gun in murder-suicide[/h1] Gary Taylor |Sentinel Staff Writer 11:01 AM EDT, April 6, 2009
Casselberry Police said this morning they still have no idea why an Altamonte Springs woman shot her son Sunday afternoon and then turned the gun on herself while the two were target practicing.

Investigators have not found anyone who heard Marie Moore, 44, say anything that would indicate why she shot her son, Mitchell, 20, also of Altamonte Springs.

They have not found any notes written by the woman that would indicate why she did it, Casselberry deputy police Chief William McNeil said.

The murder weapon was a gun rented from the Shoot Straight range on U.S. Highway 17-92, where the shooting happened, McNeil said. "We have found nothing to indicate they had [owned] any weapons," he said.

While family members indicated Marie Moore had a history of mental illness, McNeil said investigators still don't know any details about that.

There are restrictions about gun ownership in some cases of mental incompetence, but that would not stop a person from renting a gun at a shooting range, McNeil said.

Nothing unusual occurred and there was no argument before the 4:20 p.m. shooting, police said. Mitchell Moore died at the scene and his mother died a short time later at Florida Hospital Altamonte.

CASSELBERRY -- Target practice at a Seminole County gun range turned deadly Sunday after a mother shot her son, then turned the gun on herself.

Marie Moore, 44, and her son, Mitchell, were taking target practice at the Shoot Straight Gun Range and Store on U.S. Highway 17-92 Sunday afternoon.

Witnesses told police there was no sign of a problem or argument, but some said the two were acting strangely before Marie Moore shot her son once in the head

Mitchell Moore was pronounced dead on scene.

Marie Moore was transported to Florida North Hospital, in Altamonte Springs, where she later died.

About eight to 10 people witnessed the shootings, investigators said.

smh.gif
so many negative things happening... too many killings in the news.

my condolences.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

damn...that sounds pre meditated... R.I.P. man **+* that's sad
frown.gif

yeah. a friend of mine said that his mom was trying to get his girl to go with them too. he thinks the mom was jealous of her because she was taking him awayfrom her.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by seniosoul

damn...that sounds pre meditated... R.I.P. man **+* that's sad
frown.gif

yeah. a friend of mine said that his mom was trying to get his girl to go with them too. he thinks the mom was jealous of her because she was taking him away from her.

Yeah most likely this is what happened.
R.I.P

Wow this world really is getting worse and worse. R.I.P to the son. My prayers go out to him and his fam.

Condolences. RIP to both of them. Only they know the true reason. Right now everything is so effd up that has people acting crazy that the smallest thing couldpush anyone over the edge.

Back
Top Bottom