NT Production Corps APPRECIATION - NT Producer of the YEAR?!?!

Since it's coming around to the end of the year and we've all had the pleasure of hearing first hand what the NT producers can do I'd like to sendbig shouts to the following producers who just happen to frequent NT.

Tallied Votes

Mez 0ne
TIME
Plan Beats
Flu
JAPE
ShoeofKuribo
and mrXdaboss
Stickman4daplatune (sp?)
MarvelManX
MidasBeats
pusha x vinsanity (sp?)
skr
youngmoneychris

I know i'm forgetting some folks, but just off the top of my head I want to send shouts to these cats. Post up your favorite NT producer and nominatesomeone for NT Producer of the year!!

Producers on NT
eek.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
- APPRECIATED

BTW Beast, I got them beats, it's been a struggle to get them uploaded but I'm gonna do it this weekend. Get you some exposure for them joints!

Definitely some talent on this board...Jape's probably my favorite NT producer, but Plan, Flu, ^beast, Mez, Stickman, all them, definitely got heat.

we missed marvelx (i think thats his name) he had some nice stuff. actually i like most the NT producers. Time and Jape are my fav besides myself

Flu, since I've had the pleasure of listening to your material some three or four years ago... you've been
pimp.gif
Whatever name Duece goes by these days... Might not like due but his talent is
eek.gif
and I mean that.
Mez got some material that i've nodded my head too..
smokin.gif

Cannot knock Plan's hustle, he puts in the work gotta respect it. Like'em or not dude gets around
pimp.gif

How could I forget TIME? One of the most versitle people I know. Love the material fam.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good lookin on the nods... but yall forgettin hella people...

gptta shout out pusha, skr(nigerian never posts), youngmoneychris, that midas cat, plus more...

so far i %$*@ wit everybody who's been mentioned... its a nice amount of us(the decent to good ones) on here...

pimp.gif
on the nod. Don't think I'm there yet but I'm def risingthe ranks. 6 months in now. I gotta give a nod to Pusha.

NT Beat Club....let's make that happen.

plan has been the most consistent, since day one he's put up dope beats
time has really improved from what I remember years ago
mez has really improved
jape makes some bangers, I haven't heard much of his new stuff lately though
skr has made some remixes 2 or 3 years ago that I still bump to this day...that promiscuous girl remix
glasses.gif

pusha is coming up
marvel man x got those south beats on lock
I'm hardly in the beat thread anymore, but I know theres some others in there that are dope as well

Now that I think of it i may not qualify as a beat club member i never post in the beat thread. I may be the most unknown producer on here

plan has been the most consistent, since day one he's put up dope beats
Im not a fan of his production style but his grind is undeniable. Wouldn't say IMO he is the most consistent.

Time has really improved from what I remember years ago
Agreed.
mez has really improved

Agreed.

jape makes some bangers, I haven't heard much of his new stuff lately though

Never heard a Jape beat that I liked, my opinion though so oh well.

skr has made some remixes 2 or 3 years ago that I still bump to this day...that promiscuous girl remix
glasses.gif

Where can I hear this?

pusha is coming up

Who is this?

marvel man x got those south beats on lock

NOW this I would LOVE to hear... where can I hear some of this dude's stuff?

I'm hardly in the beat thread anymore, but I know theres some others in there that are dope as well
Neither am I...

My favorites are pretty much Flu, Jape, Time and Plan.

But I pretty much like everyones unique style on here, everyone has also gotten so much better over the past few years.

Flu, Jape, Mez, n Plan

Everybody else sound I like for the most part I can rock with but I haven't heard a bad beat from those 3

I dont kno if yall do I just wish yall all had a bigger body of work but I kno for some this aint a full time job for yall

smokin.gif

I totally forgot Kenny/Ikon...nobody's mentioned him, but he puts it down, although I haven't seen him on here in a while.

Mez gets my vote. His production has channeled my inner most thoughts.

Plan gets my vote as well as Buddha Jape too.

I'm the most interested in who the producers themselves give props to. Who's your favorite NT Producer's favorite NT Producer?

Whoa. Definitely didn't think I'd see my name mentioned anywhere in this thread, let alone the first post...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I appreciate the recognition, everyone. Makes me more motivated.

As far as me....

I'd have to say Flu. Just cuz he's got that Timbo type of style that I dig and strive for.

But Plan is up there. The quality in his music is so damn good. Samples always sound crisp. The levels always sound perfect, and there's never reallyquestioning of any instruments/patterns/melodies.

Yo Jet you don't post many beats as before what happened...you got another hustle going on with the video game thing? That dude marvel is in the beatthread you can hear his stuff in there.... http://niketalk.com/topic/6021?page=11

Outacontrol makes real good beats too, though he doesn't post much anymore.

ikon was around since the beginning and he doesn't post much anymore either.

Back
Top Bottom