NT Put me on Dwele

good choice my man

get Subject and Some Kinda
both are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif
. My favorite joint of his is Some Kinda... On the low, he's oneof the best r&b dudes out.

Originally Posted by LB81986

^
laugh.gif
. My favorite joint of his is Some Kinda... On the low, he's one of the best r&b dudes out.
yea hes very consistent too. very very VERY underrated as an R&B/soul artist

this cat be jamin! and you need to get this.........and just recently ive seen him on mcdonalds commercials which sounds like hes trying to make a come up
pimp.gif

4ky5at.jpg

en marath0n wrote:
Dwele-Sketches_Of_A_Man.jpg

DOPE

He sings over a few Dilla joints on here.

"Open Your Eyes" is originally by Bobby Caldwell, sampled by Dilla in "The Light".� Dwele did a beautiful rendition. I'd definitelyrecommend Sketches of a Man, but as I DONT PASS said, he really is consistent, so check out his other material as well.

I've heard a different arrangement with Dwele singing "Open your eyes" than that on Sketches of a man. I liked it more cause it sounded more likethe Bobby Caldwell version. But both versions are appreciated.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

I've heard a different arrangement with Dwele singing "Open your eyes" than that on Sketches of a man. I liked it more cause it sounded more like the Bobby Caldwell version. But both versions are appreciated.
nerd.gif
why haven't i heard this?
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom