NT RAVERS. Any events in LA area comming up?

Went to EDC 2009 for my first rave and had one of the best nights of my life....

Didnt get a chance to make it to HARD tonight though
grin.gif

any other massive raves coming up in august?

There's a bunch of smaller raves such as cosmic fest coming up in August, but the next big massive is Nocturnal...Can't wait

EDC was my first rave too, and It was amazing

http://www.nocturnalfestival.com/

26th of Sept; Same promoters as EDC (Insomniac)

I heard about HARD Summer getting shut down super early...they stopped music at 11? I'm still debating whether to go to Monster Massive or HARDHaunted...but I'm hoping they move haunted from the forum.

Go to Nocturnal. Its the Raver's rave. (If that makes any sense) Every year it turns out to be great and plus Ferry Corsten is always appreciated. Also Imso glad I didn't go to that disaster known as HARDfest. Im glad I sold my ticket the day before. Also since I bought my ticket through ticketmaster, itlooks like my credit card is going to be fully refunded as well. haha nice.

Originally Posted by Nash

Wait, what was so bad about Hard?

music turned off @ 12, everyone got kicked out at 1:30, people were jumping off the balcony to the main floor, over capacity.. thats what i read and heard...lol

Originally Posted by Y0nGsTA

Went to EDC 2009 for my first rave and had one of the best nights of my life....

something tells me the chemically induced increase in serotonin in the brain was a main contributing factor?
roll.gif
(not that im judging)

Be safe dudes. Drink that water.

^^ BTW an dee 51o - candyflipping is just a waste of $20 or whatever the going rate for E is. Straight doses is the way to go
happy.gif

Hard Summer at a glance

I've been going to raves since 2003, EDC was my most recent one that was a very good one for all you first-timers! Probably the most insane rave I'vebeen to...nothing compares lol. I'll definitely be at Nocturnal (huge fan of Ferry + Rank 1), Monster (Gotta see AVB, John O'Callaghan, and Sasha), andTAO. Been to a couple smaller raves and underground ones back in the day, but now I just go to the massives and 21+ trance/house/electro clubs (ie. Vanguard,Circus, Code, Avalon)

Back
Top Bottom