NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

gay rights group’s campaigns are based on money and power like all the others
i'm not gay therefore i will not benefit from any shift of power in their favor

and as far as being open minded - gay people should accept that a lot of other people
believe against it & that is their right, one can be against something without hating it
indoctrinating that everyone must think the same way (about something like this) is dangerous

i tend to steer away from flamboyancy regardless of sexuality, so i don't particularly get along
with people like that

one must be true to themselves, a lot of the other static disappears

The only thing I hate is the people that go out of their way to pretend like they LOVE gays for no other reason than to appear to be a "good" person. It's annoying because they generally don't give a @*&% about the actual gay person, they just want that image of being tolerant of gays and want people to think they're such a good person.

This can be seen everywhere, everyday. It's usually girls who feel the need to befriend a gay man and drag him around like he's one of her daily accessories. Purse, cell phone, sunglasses, gay friend....ready for the day.

As for my feelings, I could not possibly care less about other people's lives that I don't know...gay or straight. I always wonder how little some people must have going on their life to spend so much of it hating people they don't even now.

The only thing I hate is the people that go out of their way to pretend like they LOVE gays for no other reason than to appear to be a "good" person. It's annoying because they generally don't give a @*&% about the actual gay person, they just want that image of being tolerant of gays and want people to think they're such a good person.

This can be seen everywhere, everyday. It's usually girls who feel the need to befriend a gay man and drag him around like he's one of her daily accessories. Purse, cell phone, sunglasses, gay friend....ready for the day.

As for my feelings, I could not possibly care less about other people's lives that I don't know...gay or straight. I always wonder how little some people must have going on their life to spend so much of it hating people they don't even now.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

my opinion is enough to get me banned, therfore ,im not a fan of them .

nuff said.
agreed..

and sometimes hearing them speak be having me like
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at the same time..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

my opinion is enough to get me banned, therfore ,im not a fan of them .

nuff said.
agreed..

and sometimes hearing them speak be having me like
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at the same time..

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

I don't like gays, I don't like to hear them talk, and I don't like to be around them. I try and avoid them in any what way possible.
Dude got straight to the point
eek.gif

I agree 100% though

I don't like gays, I don't like to hear them talk, and I don't like to be around them. I try and avoid them in any what way possible.
Dude got straight to the point
eek.gif

I agree 100% though

Originally Posted by toast1985

No problem w/ Homosexuality as a whole, and I honestly mean that. I just fear we're losing grip of gender roles in society today. There are various reasons one would choose to be gay in our day in age, but I think that there are a little too much guys and girls swinging to homosexuality for the wrong reasons. Very tough to state, because who am I to judge one's reason for homosexuality?

...However, from my observations, there is always one prevailing variable among young women and men who choose to turn that route today; Guys - a lack of a strong father figure within the house-hold, Ladies - a lack of self-esteem. I think society place such a high standard on men being strong, independent, and suppressing emotion that the requirements may seem insurmountable to sustain. Its almost as, if you're not an Alpha in social settings you're either highly feminine, or display a lot of Beta characteristics (or simpish traits, as we know it). Likewise with Women, its almost as if you're beautiful, or you're not, and society will consistently remind you if you're not.

...Just my thoughts.

GIFSoup

pimp.gif

wow wow wow... this is the realist post on niketalk i ever seen...

but seriously, though... alotta gay dudes had some life altering experience that altered their outlook...

an uncle fiddling w/ their johnson, being around woman constantly, THE INTERNET...

i really think envirnment has alot to do with it, peoples...

No problem w/ Homosexuality as a whole, and I honestly mean that. I just fear we're losing grip of gender roles in society today. There are various reasons one would choose to be gay in our day in age, but I think that there are a little too much guys and girls swinging to homosexuality for the wrong reasons. Very tough to state, because who am I to judge one's reason for homosexuality?

...However, from my observations, there is always one prevailing variable among young women and men who choose to turn that route today; Guys - a lack of a strong father figure within the house-hold, Ladies - a lack of self-esteem. I think society place such a high standard on men being strong, independent, and suppressing emotion that the requirements may seem insurmountable to sustain. Its almost as, if you're not an Alpha in social settings you're either highly feminine, or display a lot of Beta characteristics (or simpish traits, as we know it). Likewise with Women, its almost as if you're beautiful, or you're not, and society will consistently remind you if you're not.

...Just my thoughts.

GIFSoup

pimp.gif

wow wow wow... this is the realist post on niketalk i ever seen...

but seriously, though... alotta gay dudes had some life altering experience that altered their outlook...

an uncle fiddling w/ their johnson, being around woman constantly, THE INTERNET...

i really think envirnment has alot to do with it, peoples...

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Nature versus nurture. Some choose, others do not. Women who've been sexually abused by men, men who've been raised by domineering women, or having been sexually abused by other men, come to their sexuality in a much different manner than those who look for companionship in same sex partners since puberty.
A man that abuses a boy because he was abused as a boy is a pedophile, not a homosexual. Just because he's molesting someone of the same sex as him doesn't make him a homosexual.

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Nature versus nurture. Some choose, others do not. Women who've been sexually abused by men, men who've been raised by domineering women, or having been sexually abused by other men, come to their sexuality in a much different manner than those who look for companionship in same sex partners since puberty.
A man that abuses a boy because he was abused as a boy is a pedophile, not a homosexual. Just because he's molesting someone of the same sex as him doesn't make him a homosexual.

Originally Posted by handullz

...Just my thoughts.

So according to your observations there should be more gay people in communities without father figures ...eg. the black community? So there should be more gay black people than any other race. Interesting.

Originally Posted by handullz

...Just my thoughts.

So according to your observations there should be more gay people in communities without father figures ...eg. the black community? So there should be more gay black people than any other race. Interesting.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I wish more people would take this approach to hate......it gets right to the point. I only get angry when people try to make absurd claims to justify it.
ohwell.gif

I wish more people would take this approach to hate......it gets right to the point. I only get angry when people try to make absurd claims to justify it.
ohwell.gif

Ignorant NTer: Gay people are gay because post delivery the doctor held their balls way too long during their circumcision.
Ignorant NTer 2: That's the realest thing I've ever heard in my life.
pimp.gif

Ignorant NTer: Gay people are gay because post delivery the doctor held their balls way too long during their circumcision.
Ignorant NTer 2: That's the realest thing I've ever heard in my life.
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
Lol seriously. People are always beating around the bush to make themselves fit in and not look like the bad guy. If you don't like someone or something, then say it. Everyone is different, differences make up who we are.

word  and some of us   hate those different  people

nothing  wrong with that

ohwell.gif
Lol seriously. People are always beating around the bush to make themselves fit in and not look like the bad guy. If you don't like someone or something, then say it. Everyone is different, differences make up who we are.

nothing  wrong with that

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

ohwell.gif

nothing  wrong with that
100% full hater power! hell yeah let's hate!

ohwell.gif

nothing  wrong with that
100% full hater power! hell yeah let's hate!

ohwell.gif

nothing  wrong with that

Nothing at all. It's a healthy way to live your life. If you got hate in your heart let it out. Don't let the liberal media tell you how to think and feel.

ohwell.gif

nothing  wrong with that

Nothing at all. It's a healthy way to live your life. If you got hate in your heart let it out. Don't let the liberal media tell you how to think and feel.

Back
Top Bottom