NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

A bunch of moes getting mad about gays vs. some dudes getting mad for gays? pshh, naw
laugh.gif
.  I just felt like ++%%%%% with you on the bolded part, you ain't see what i did there.

No, can't say that I do. But yea, stay in school.
wink.gif

Anyhow no comments on that uncomfortably attractive monkey I posted. Yall need to stop frontin', you'd beat.
You talking about the little Mexican girl? Because I don't see any other pictures on this page.

OD.....
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

A bunch of moes getting mad about gays vs. some dudes getting mad for gays? pshh, naw
laugh.gif
.  I just felt like ++%%%%% with you on the bolded part, you ain't see what i did there.

wink.gif

Anyhow no comments on that uncomfortably attractive monkey I posted. Yall need to stop frontin', you'd beat.
Stay in school? why? hasn't seemed to help you. 

You're right, I saw that waka flocka video on education. Cosign. Get ya paper boo boo.
wink.gif
You are garbage son.  I do not remember dude being this wack, all he does is say that you have a low level of education over and over like it's gonna become true.  Your troll game is 3rd grade now, lemme find someone else to @%%* with.   JRS i'm glad Anton and others are riding for you though,  it's wrong for people to view the way you live your life as some abomination.

sorry bro let's kiss and make up 
smile.gif

kissing1.jpg

laugh.gif

wink.gif

Stay in school? why? hasn't seemed to help you. 

You're right, I saw that waka flocka video on education. Cosign. Get ya paper boo boo.
wink.gif
You are garbage son.  I do not remember dude being this wack, all he does is say that you have a low level of education over and over like it's gonna become true.  Your troll game is 3rd grade now, lemme find someone else to @%%* with.   JRS i'm glad Anton and others are riding for you though,  it's wrong for people to view the way you live your life as some abomination.

sorry bro let's kiss and make up 
smile.gif

kissing1.jpg

Hmm, post a pic of guys kissing like i'm homophobic, this is different, we can work with that. Don't think for a minute i would not +%%@ you though b, get up in that !%% cuz i know you ain't never had no black in you.

Aight that's od, ok i'm done now, continue.

Hmm, post a pic of guys kissing like i'm homophobic, this is different, we can work with that. Don't think for a minute i would not +%%@ you though b, get up in that !%% cuz i know you ain't never had no black in you.

Hmm, post a pic of guys kissing like i'm homophobic, this is different, we can work with that. Don't think for a minute i would not #$%@ you though b, get up in that %%* cuz i know you ain't got no black in you.

Hey don't start what you can't finish you big big tease.
devil.gif

Hmm, post a pic of guys kissing like i'm homophobic, this is different, we can work with that. Don't think for a minute i would not #$%@ you though b, get up in that %%* cuz i know you ain't got no black in you.

Hey don't start what you can't finish you big big tease.
devil.gif

Double entendre
nerd.gif

Double entendre
nerd.gif

Why hate an entire group of people as a whole when there are so many perfectly good reasons to hate people on an individual basis?

Why hate an entire group of people as a whole when there are so many perfectly good reasons to hate people on an individual basis?

Originally Posted by Murda He

I don't condone the fauxmosexualituy in this thread.
30t6p3b.gif

your avy and the monkey prostitute are the least gay things in this thread...yo post pics of the gap.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

I don't condone the fauxmosexualituy in this thread.
30t6p3b.gif

your avy and the monkey prostitute are the least gay things in this thread...yo post pics of the gap.
pimp.gif

I dont give a damn about the next man. gay/straight/bi whatever. their actions dont involve Myself so it really doesnt concern Me. and I dont discriminate against them either. I respect everyone as long as they respect Me.

I dont give a damn about the next man. gay/straight/bi whatever. their actions dont involve Myself so it really doesnt concern Me. and I dont discriminate against them either. I respect everyone as long as they respect Me.

I didn't read through the entire thread but the last few pages are 
laugh.gif
.  Y'all are crazy.

On topic, why anyone would have a problem with who someone loves or wants to have sex with is beyond me... why they feel like those with a preference other than theirs should be denied rights based on those preferences is even more mind-boggling.

I truly believe our grandchildren will look back in shame and disbelief at this period of time and how society treats its homosexual brothers and sisters.

I didn't read through the entire thread but the last few pages are 
laugh.gif
.  Y'all are crazy.

On topic, why anyone would have a problem with who someone loves or wants to have sex with is beyond me... why they feel like those with a preference other than theirs should be denied rights based on those preferences is even more mind-boggling.

I truly believe our grandchildren will look back in shame and disbelief at this period of time and how society treats its homosexual brothers and sisters.

Originally Posted by Theta

AYOOO's with that .gif of a close up on some black dudes hat (that says AYO) as he points to it
that black dude is redman step your rap knowledge up

Originally Posted by Theta

AYOOO's with that .gif of a close up on some black dudes hat (that says AYO) as he points to it
that black dude is redman step your rap knowledge up

Back
Top Bottom