NT REAL TALK: You ever thought about if your moms was a !+++?

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

What magical age is that Chico?

Turned 30 on the 21st of this month ...ooowwww
pimp.gif

Quiet as kept the wifey is 43 and her age bracket been checkin on a G while her daughter even decided to catch

feelings for a sec *shrugs* & she is 21 or sumthin like that ...

Point is, I can & have.

eek.gif
... how can I be like you?!
. It's right between 16 and 43
I'm practically clairvoyant
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

Originally Posted by R31J23

my mom had a over protective father and would get murder if he saw her with a guy. Or if he got would that she was with a guy. im almost positive my mom was not getting down.
SAME HERE... MY GRANDPOPS WAS A HIGH RANKING MILITARY MAN BACK IN MY COUNTRY & HE DIDN'T PLAY THAT SO THAT'S A NEGATIVE...
that just mean they were even bigger freaks. I meant that with the utmost respect
happy.gif
laugh.gif
NO DISRESPECT TAKEN... FOR THE OP JUST THINKING ABOUT HISMOM IN THIS WAY IS
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by R31J23

my mom had a over protective father and would get murder if he saw her with a guy. Or if he got would that she was with a guy. im almost positive my mom was not getting down.
SAME HERE... MY GRANDPOPS WAS A HIGH RANKING MILITARY MAN BACK IN MY COUNTRY & HE DIDN'T PLAY THAT SO THAT'S A NEGATIVE...
that just mean they were even bigger freaks. I meant that with the utmost respect
happy.gif
laugh.gif
NO DISRESPECT TAKEN... FOR THE OP JUST THINKING ABOUT HIS MOM IN THIS WAY IS
frown.gif
its not sad @*%%%
laugh.gif
its the damn truth, go ask your mom how she used to get down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

nah he was on her back, while i was beating.
Why my G... why...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real *%!%, last night me and my chick caught my mom with her hand under the blanket with her boyfriend last night. I didn't know what to do or say.

Had me like
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Jokes aside .. I know none of you are gonna put a pic up.
nerd.gif
smh.gif

My mom definitely a nice looking but you don't want a pic unless you into women who have been gone through menopause.

As far as Im concerned, moms only had sex three times to conceive me and my two older bros
laugh.gif

Jokes aside .. I know none of you are gonna put a pic up.
nerd.gif
smh.gif
I mean, I have no reason to
laugh.gif
. Whop would? Besides, my mom was pretty decent in her prime and I'd lose it if I started getting PMs frompeople tryna mack to my deceased parent.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by King Will

moms got pregnant wit my oldest sister at 14
tired.gif
smh.gif
And its 3 of us... 3 different pops so she had to be one. It saddens me to say this but im jus being real.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

moms was like the town bike, everybody got a ride

j/k. its all good
It must have been
And its 3 of us... 3 different pops

na my mom is good but one of her friends is the biggest $%%!# i've ever met :X and her son has no clue.... smh

All gravy chief.... that's life, right? I'll see her soon enough..

Originally Posted by King Will

smh.gif
its 3 of us... 3 different pops. It saddens me.
Same way over here homie..... Plus I know my Moms used ROCK hard after she had us too, so I pretty much know the deal.

I thought about it before, and got mad. I stopped thinkin' about stuff like that, but thanks to you Dom, there it goes again.

Hahaha, all jokes aside tho, I thought about it a few times....about every female in my family. Makes me sick just thinkin' about it.

now...i have some cousins that go HARD. i remember one of my male cousins was like man u know meeka let some dudes run a train on her i just
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

My moms was very open with me and told me she did her when she was young and personally I think that's fine. One thing I am 100 pct on is that she knew howto party n very hard did she so!

Naw, my moms was a school girl all the way. But I used to %*#% with this one girl who used to do it all in front of her son, she %%##@%, sucked, and lickedlike shorty wasn't in the room looking right at us. The last time I hit her, she put lil homie in a drawer and got back to business. He gon have hellastories to tell when he get older.

Back
Top Bottom