NT, Reccomend me a New iPod

My 4 gig nano isn't cutting it anymore
tired.gif

I'm leaning towards a 32 gig. Touch
My question is, are there any new versions coming out?

I know the 2nd generation Touch was released in September.

Also, any Touch owners want to give me a review?
Does it do everything the iPhone does except make calls and it has wifi instrad of 3G?

Thanks in advance.

Damn, I want the 32 gig Touch, but I may just end up going with the 16 gig.

%#*% is pricy

8, 16, or 32?

Also, can someone break down the difference between the Touch and The iPhone?
Like can you get all those apps on the Touch?

i'm curious as well as to if the new one is coming out soon...don't want to get one and find out the next day they released a "new"itouch...aka cheaper price for more storage.

Ive come up on all of these in the past 2 months. I work in a gym, these things get lost all the time. Turn em in wait 2 weeks and they are yours
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I have no use for an ipod so im prob gona throw em up on ebay or craigs anybody know how much I can get for em?

Big one is 30GB, blue one is 8GB, silver is 4GB, and the small black one is 2GB
x1x6vk.jpg

I have no idea what the "generations" are and all of that junk and they all work fine.

I got the new touch in September and I love it. Thing is great, my campus has wifi so I never don't have internet when I'm at school. It supports allthe apps that an iphone does too.

Thing will make you obsessed with making sure all your itune tracks have album art.
laugh.gif

I have a 16 and wish I had gotten a 32 but it's no big deal.

Definitely don't get an 8.

If you have alot of music and want to be able to load it all onto your iPod, get the 120GB classic

I have a 2nd Gen 16GB Touch though...best purchase I have ever made...I love the thing...it's great for me beacuse I'm on a college campus and havewifi access everywhere so it's basically like having an iPhone without the phone...if you're going to have alot of access to WiFi, I would tell you toabsolutely get the Touch...and even if you won't, it's still a great device

And I'm pretty sure no new iPods will come out for a long time...I read tech blogs everyday and have not heard any new of new iPods so now might be a goodtime to buy

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

I have a 2nd Gen 16GB Touch though...best purchase I have ever made...I love the thing...it's great for me beacuse I'm on a college campus and have wifi access everywhere so it's basically like having an iPhone without the phone...if you're going to have alot of access to WiFi, I would tell you to absolutely get the Touch...and even if you won't, it's still a great device

And I'm pretty sure no new iPods will come out for a long time...I read tech blogs everyday and have not heard any new of new iPods so now might be a good time to buy
Thank you.
That was my main concern.

Man, Iphone would cost me an extra $360 a year.
no reason for that when I can just use a normal phone + iTouch

I have the 32 gig iPod touch and I don't have any complaints... The wi-fi works good. Video playback is also good, and the sound quality is excellent. The2nd generation touch is also sleeker, with a speaker and volume control on the side... You won't be disappointed...

You can also make calls on your iPod touch
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom