NT...Recommend me a car.

Are private dealerships worth peoples time ? I saw a well priced escape on truecar. We drive over there. I told dude I was already approved with a 1.99% rate. He said in order to get the internet price I have to apply through them so they can get a kickback from the bank. I was fine with it since PenFed is offering a 1.49% rate for refinancing. THEN they wanted $3500 in dealer fees and YEAH, just dealer fees. No DMV fees included. I just walked away. What a waste of time.

Are private dealerships worth peoples time ? I saw a well priced escape on truecar. We drive over there. I told dude I was already approved with a 1.99% rate. He said in order to get the internet price I have to apply through them so they can get a kickback from the bank. I was fine with it since PenFed is offering a 1.49% rate for refinancing. THEN they wanted $3500 in dealer fees and YEAH, just dealer fees. No DMV fees included. I just walked away. What a waste of time.

Looks like you just answered your own question there, my G. And you answered it correctly

Back
Top Bottom