NT recommend me some activities to do when I get to LA please

Hey Niketalk, i just booked a trip to LA in october to see a show that im pretty excited about. I'll be there from the 1st to the 4th of October. Also what is there for public transportation i.e. buses, cabs, anything else. Is there anything happening that weekend(locals speak up lol) I'm stayin at the Hollywood Hotel, its 2 miles from the show i'm gonna be going to, that's hy i picked it, and it looked okay. Thinking about going to Universal Studios, but not sure if its better to try and get stuff ahead of time or if i can wait til i get down there. Are there shuttles that come around to hotels and pick people up for something like Universal Studios? Thanks in advance

Hey Niketalk, i just booked a trip to LA in october to see a show that im pretty excited about. I'll be there from the 1st to the 4th of October. Also what is there for public transportation i.e. buses, cabs, anything else. Is there anything happening that weekend(locals speak up lol) I'm stayin at the Hollywood Hotel, its 2 miles from the show i'm gonna be going to, that's hy i picked it, and it looked okay. Thinking about going to Universal Studios, but not sure if its better to try and get stuff ahead of time or if i can wait til i get down there. Are there shuttles that come around to hotels and pick people up for something like Universal Studios? Thanks in advance

Definitely hit up the Observatory, if you're gonna be staying in Hollywood.

Definitely hit up the Observatory, if you're gonna be staying in Hollywood.

public transport in LA is pretty much @#@$. taxis are available but most of the time ya gotta call for them lol.

i'd go to six flags if i were you. also, some nice places to eat are langers deli (next to macarthur park), father's office, IN'N'OUT

public transport in LA is pretty much @#@$. taxis are available but most of the time ya gotta call for them lol.

i'd go to six flags if i were you. also, some nice places to eat are langers deli (next to macarthur park), father's office, IN'N'OUT

You will probably need a car since LA is so spread out. rent a car.

But since you're staying in Hollywood, there is a subway station in Hollywood that goes to universal studios.

as for shuttles, I don't know. ask your hotel.

You will probably need a car since LA is so spread out. rent a car.

But since you're staying in Hollywood, there is a subway station in Hollywood that goes to universal studios.

as for shuttles, I don't know. ask your hotel.

Back
Top Bottom