NT S&T TV Draft - Round 2.... Fight!

What should the next draft be?

• Shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Movies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have 2 shows that are outside the box so to speak, curious to see if it will get picked.

Yall trolling at this point picking Boy meets world and how I met your mother before my second round pick....

Are you guys taking into account the real life personalities or are you voting based off on screen acts only?

I can tell who is young in here. Boy Meets World slander obviously tells me you just came out of the womb.

The impact it had in the 90s, it RAN TGIF and Friday night programming. The slander from the few is nonsense.

South Park is definitely one of the greats.

I know it was only one season, but it really was a great show at the time, and still.  A lot of young actors that stuck around for a while too.

I can tell who is young in here. Boy Meets World slander obviously tells me you just came out of the womb.

The impact it had in the 90s, it RAN TGIF and Friday night programming. The slander from the few is nonsense.

If we goin on nostalgic reasoning saved by the bell would run laps around boy meets world b...

saved by the bell was friends for kids
Kelly, lisa and some of them other chicks they had running through the halls.. but especially kelly 
embarassed.gif

South Park is definitely one of the greats.

I know it was only one season, but it really was a great show at the time, and still.  A lot of young actors that stuck around for a while too.

View media item 2342978

Got damn y'all mofos are some snipers. My board in shambles [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Draft Recap:

1. Beh235 - The Wire
2. aNYone - Oz
3. DeadsetAce - Game of Thrones
4. Chester McFloppy - Breaking Bad
5. vaphenom06 - The Sopranos
6. StillIn729 - Seinfeld
7. jcmojica24 - The Simpsons
8. Youngpablo - El Chavo del 8
9. itsaboutthattime - The Chappelle's Show
10. Mamba MVP - Fresh Prince of Bel Air
11. Noskey - The Shield
12. The Collector - Martin
13. Spacedoodoo - A Different World
14. empirestrikesfirst - Curb Your Enthusiasm
15. KingKoopa - Boardwalk Empire
16. Cards93 - East Bound & Down
17. Suberzat1 - Black Mirror
18. Jay02 - Lost
19. ITO - Band of Brothers
20. M4rioL - Mad Men

Round 2 Draft Recap:

21. M4riol - Dragon Ball Z
22. ITO - Boy Meets World
23. Jay 02 - South Park
24. Suberzat1 - How I Met Your Mother
25. Cards93 - Freaks and Geeks
26. KingsKoopa - Batman: The Animated Series
27. Empirestrikesfirst
28. Spacedoodoo
29. The Collector
30. Noskey
31. Mamba MVP
32. ItsAboutThatTime
33. Youngpablo
34. Jcmojica24
35. Stillin
36. Vaphenom06
37. Chester McFloppy
38. DSA
39. aNYone
40. Beh235

Bad Religion Bad Religion is now on the clock until 2:08 p.m.

tumblr_n1fbvmRP3K1rqd0kpo2_400.gif

My 2nd round pick:

Saturday Night Live

giphy.gif

Amazing history. So many legends started off here. So many amazing skits. Everyone has a favorite.

tdy_jones_snl2_151220.today-inline-vid-featured-desktop.jpg

If we goin on nostalgic reasoning saved by the bell would run laps around boy meets world b...

Your opinion is invalid. You don't pay attention for people to take it seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom