NT S&T TV Draft - Round 2.... Fight!

What should the next draft be?

• Shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Movies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tbh i dont think it matters. I think we should have a pretty good grasp on the value of the shows mentioned for what they are anyway.

Last edited:
I was giving an example cause the people who have seen it say the first season was great and 2nd was meh.

If it's easier for you to understand I'll use the Boondocks: S1 & S2-10, S3-7, S4-4. Cumulative score for the series 8. None of theindividual seasons were concurrent.

they are two COMPLETELY different shows

I have never seen Boondocks so I have no idea but if you watched TD1 and TD2 and nobody told you the name, you wouldn't know

group them together but my pick is based solely off 1

Last edited:
they are two COMPLETELY different shows

I have never seen Boondocks so I have no idea but if you watched TD1 and TD2 and nobody told you the name, you wouldn't know

group them together but my pick is based solely off 1

They should have called them something else then. Cause from the looks of it people associate them with each other.

some people (like me) don't mind how lost ended tho

That's your prerogative

The simple point I am making, the story lost is telling is over the course of the entire series

Black mirror, is like the twilight zone, where Individual episode can exist on their own without any dependency of another episode

True detective tells it's stories on a seasonal basis

By no means, for the process of this draft, do I think you select individual seasons.. but the simple point I am making is that the bad endings of show's like dexter or lost carry significantly more weight than the weight of season 2 on true detective

Or episode 1 of black mirror on any other episode

Nah b; the whole point of the show was going along for the ride of the quest of the unknown. And when it was finally time to put us in the know they had no worthwhile answers. It's like they were writing it with the intention of it never ending and when the network came through like yo this is the last season the writers **** there pants.

you have to watch all of Lost to watch Lost

you don't have to watch TD season 1 to watch TD season 2

I didn't even realize there was a debate going on. I was just speaking on the Boondocks :lol:

Boondocks is simple with the guy who created it, mcgruder.. and then without him, which was the 4th season

I see those like biggie albums.. the 3rd one is there, but that was puffy and co after dude died

I don't either, every time I've asked how would you of ended it?

Blank stare and nothin...

seems like a lot of people wanted every single thing answered

Nah.. I simply wanted better.. I wanted the structure we were promised

Lindelof is good at creating a mess he has zero chance of legitimately cleaning up though, see him coming in to rewrite Prometheus

Supposedly there was a great movie there, then dude came in and we ended up with what we got

@StillIn729 did you get topped off in a parking lot by a 20 year old?
nerd.gif
no I didn't hang out with @spacedoodoo tonight

but I went with my buddy not the youngster
laugh.gif

Alright. With the 3rd round selection, the Noskey delegation selects the pinnacle of anime television (not like trash DBZ). The gripping story of a ragtag band of outlaws and their dog; the funkiest space saga to come from Japan.

I select:

Cowboy Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop_title_card.png

Back
Top Bottom