• Beers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cars

• Movies

• TV Shows

• Actors/Actresses (Not THOSE Kind of "Actresses")

• Favorite Skill Position College FB Players of All Time

• Favorite Tom Brady Win

• Total voters
yo i was the only movies vote but hey Trumpet did win right?

was the womens draft ever finsihed? class submissions there

Women's draft was completed. I won in bigly fashion. Greatest lineup of lineup of all time.

yo i was the only movies vote but hey Trumpet did win right?

was the womens draft ever finsihed? class submissions there

That draft lacked class. It was deemed invalid and a sham. It was also peacefully protested by me. We don't acknowledge said draft.

Tori Brixx or however you spell her name is a IG thot. I do appreciate Ashanti though. Once I get my Twich and YouTube thing going I'm putting a seed in her. Mark my words NT fam.

Last edited:
You got WASHED Koopa. Let it go.
i will not! 
laugh.gif

but i won't speak on it no mo

I don't know how you guys have done things before this, but voting on the next draft before the wrestling draft has a winner doesn't make sense to me

I don't know how you guys have done things before this, but voting on the next draft before the wrestling draft has a winner doesn't make sense to me
to be honest we're lucky it didn't get locked yet.

wrestling, wrestling, wrestling, wrestling, wrestling, wrestling, wrestling, wrestling, wrestling, wrestling, wrestling, wrestling, wrestling, wrestling, wrestling.

Last edited:
Were drafting while the votes take place.

Makes perfect sense.

So which one is it :lol:

It's pretty self explanatory..I'm a Dolphins fan first and foremost, but I also root for the Bengals since they're my closest/local team..You really couldn't figure that out?.. :smh:

what's your thoughts on Tannehill tho :nerd:

Tannehill could be a top 10 QB if he had the right pieces..But the Fish are always 5 guys away from having the right pieces..

Back
Top Bottom