NT school me on bars, bout to turn 21

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

So my birthday is on wed, and I'm going to a bar on Saturday. Never been...should I be expecting a whole bunch of drunk people?

Im about to pre game before I go.
happy.gif

btw what do I order? Don't know any names of drinks...vodka is preferred

hopefully do not see my ex, if you remember the break up before v day thread

Thats cool and my birthday will be thursday!
I'll be 22.I've never drunk at a bar I just go to the liquor store to buy it. But I can reccomend that you drink Hennessy if it's available if you plan on drinking at the bar. Hennessy is liquid gold. You have to swallow fast though as it's pretty strong   but it gets you right especially if you drink a lot.
wink.gif

090518-santorini-hennessy-vs-dancing-on-tough-a.jpg

gonna make this man broke by the end of the night lol

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Bars > Clubs

Really think so? It's more easier to approach women at a club I think...

Totally agree on this one. A lot more girls to choose from, better possibilities to go home with one, make sure u drink some on ur way so u don't have to spend much, buy condoms and be confident. I like to get em in the dance floor, if ur good at dancing then ur set

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Bars > Clubs

Really think so? It's more easier to approach women at a club I think...

Totally agree on this one. A lot more girls to choose from, better possibilities to go home with one, make sure u drink some on ur way so u don't have to spend much, buy condoms and be confident. I like to get em in the dance floor, if ur good at dancing then ur set

If its a smaller bar leave your cash behind the bar or on the bar...bartender will see your willing to spend and you'll have a better chance of getting a greater number of buybacks and more frequently....tangueray and oj bruh

If its a smaller bar leave your cash behind the bar or on the bar...bartender will see your willing to spend and you'll have a better chance of getting a greater number of buybacks and more frequently....tangueray and oj bruh

Back
Top Bottom