NT school me on Seattle. Pics

My homeboy, black guy, moved there, and for the first few weeks all he facebook'd about was lack of black people. His mom's side of the family is German so I don't know if that puts them likely on a pacific side of town or what. Reference Demographics though, Wikipedia says
White: 69.5% (Non-Hispanic Whites: 66.3%)
Asian: 13.8% (4.1% Chinese, 2.6% Filipino, 2.2% Vietnamese, 1.3% Japanese, 1.1% Korean, 0.8% Indian, 0.3% Cambodian, 0.3% Laotian, 0.2% Pakistanis, 0.2% Indonesian, 0.2% Thai)
Black or African American: 7.9%
American Indian and Alaska Native: 0.8%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander: 0.4%
Other race: 2.4%
Two or more races: 5.1%
Hispanic or Latino (of any race): 6.6% (4.1% Mexican, 0.3% Puerto Rican, 0.2% Guatemalan, 0.2% Salvadoran, 0.2% Cuban)
and now he works in Olympia. Washington which is 2% black doing server admin. And for some reason he was always talking about teriyaki chicken, but he seems to have gotten over it as he never mentions it anymore and just scooped him a fat white chic and got a baby and about to get wifed up this weekend.

My homeboy, black guy, moved there, and for the first few weeks all he facebook'd about was lack of black people. His mom's side of the family is German so I don't know if that puts them likely on a pacific side of town or what. Reference Demographics though, Wikipedia says
White: 69.5% (Non-Hispanic Whites: 66.3%)
Asian: 13.8% (4.1% Chinese, 2.6% Filipino, 2.2% Vietnamese, 1.3% Japanese, 1.1% Korean, 0.8% Indian, 0.3% Cambodian, 0.3% Laotian, 0.2% Pakistanis, 0.2% Indonesian, 0.2% Thai)
Black or African American: 7.9%
American Indian and Alaska Native: 0.8%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander: 0.4%
Other race: 2.4%
Two or more races: 5.1%
Hispanic or Latino (of any race): 6.6% (4.1% Mexican, 0.3% Puerto Rican, 0.2% Guatemalan, 0.2% Salvadoran, 0.2% Cuban)
and now he works in Olympia. Washington which is 2% black doing server admin. And for some reason he was always talking about teriyaki chicken, but he seems to have gotten over it as he never mentions it anymore and just scooped him a fat white chic and got a baby and about to get wifed up this weekend.
He's not looking in the right area. I live in an Asian neighborhood that's a mile away from an area that's predominately black.

Almost certain this is where I'm going to start my life after law school.

I see you in the weeknd threads so I feel like we can relate, I went to Seattle to see him when he was still low key. Hands down one of the best cities I've ever been to

Back
Top Bottom