NT school me on watches(womens)

so everyone knows that time of year is coming and we all have a special lady whom we must buy a gift for. i know she wants a watch, something classy but not too formal. i have no idea what good brands are or material and price so i need Niketalk to help me out here.

price range is anywhere from $50-150 i guess, preferably cheaper
laugh.gif
. just has to look nice, something small, light colored, goes well with causal clothing for everyday wear and not that plastic stuff you find on street vendors

thanks NT
pimp.gif

so everyone knows that time of year is coming and we all have a special lady whom we must buy a gift for. i know she wants a watch, something classy but not too formal. i have no idea what good brands are or material and price so i need Niketalk to help me out here.

price range is anywhere from $50-150 i guess, preferably cheaper
laugh.gif
. just has to look nice, something small, light colored, goes well with causal clothing for everyday wear and not that plastic stuff you find on street vendors

thanks NT
pimp.gif

Spend an extra 100$ and go to Michael Khors...just got my wife her second MK time piece and it's honestly the best place to go to for a nice woman's watch...the one I got her has a rose gold face with crystals around the bezel, the band has rose gold down the middle and clear plastic along the sides...is pretty much the vest watch I've ever seen for women for that price...she loved it!

Spend an extra 100$ and go to Michael Khors...just got my wife her second MK time piece and it's honestly the best place to go to for a nice woman's watch...the one I got her has a rose gold face with crystals around the bezel, the band has rose gold down the middle and clear plastic along the sides...is pretty much the vest watch I've ever seen for women for that price...she loved it!

Back
Top Bottom