NT Serious Question: Anybody Taking Vitamins?

Originally Posted by Cubinican

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Not sure if it's considered vitamins, but I take fish oil...Supposedly it's suppose to prevent/stop the inflammation in my knee.

I too take fish oil..how has it been with your knees? Seems like my knees will never get better
frown.gif
bea8d309267ae14156f724a73f3fc04581d2789d.jpg

Originally Posted by Cubinican

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Not sure if it's considered vitamins, but I take fish oil...Supposedly it's suppose to prevent/stop the inflammation in my knee.

I too take fish oil..how has it been with your knees? Seems like my knees will never get better
frown.gif
bea8d309267ae14156f724a73f3fc04581d2789d.jpg

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

When I get a cold I usually just bomb my body with vitamins.

Atleast 5000mg Vitamin C a day while dropping a couple of multivitamins.
Add 10000 IU of Vitamin D to that plan

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

When I get a cold I usually just bomb my body with vitamins.

Atleast 5000mg Vitamin C a day while dropping a couple of multivitamins.
Add 10000 IU of Vitamin D to that plan

Optimum Nutrition - Opti-men is a good multi. Especially if you're active in lifting, sports, etc.

My personal preference and one I'll never steer away from now is Controlled Labs - Orange Triad. Not only a multi, but immune, digestion, and joint support as well
pimp.gif

u3770014.jpg

Optimum Nutrition - Opti-men is a good multi. Especially if you're active in lifting, sports, etc.

My personal preference and one I'll never steer away from now is Controlled Labs - Orange Triad. Not only a multi, but immune, digestion, and joint support as well
pimp.gif

u3770014.jpg

Nah I stay away from pills because most of it gets tossed to the side in the digestive tract and also it causes my acid reflux to act up.

I started taking this about 2-3 times a week though.

Natures-Way---Alive-Whole-Food-Energizer-Ultra-Shake-Vanilla-Powder-13-lbs.jpg

Nah I stay away from pills because most of it gets tossed to the side in the digestive tract and also it causes my acid reflux to act up.

I started taking this about 2-3 times a week though.

Natures-Way---Alive-Whole-Food-Energizer-Ultra-Shake-Vanilla-Powder-13-lbs.jpg

Originally Posted by seniosoul

i took some vitamins about 2 years ago.. had my piss looking golden. quit after that.

Son! Almost every vitamin is gonna turn your piss golden. 

Originally Posted by seniosoul

i took some vitamins about 2 years ago.. had my piss looking golden. quit after that.

Son! Almost every vitamin is gonna turn your piss golden. 

Son I think gnc vitamins are a waste of money. I started taking a generic rite aid multi (before I lift heavy) and it has the same exact ingredients to the T for half the price.

Back
Top Bottom