NT share something about yourself that others do not know

One of my grandfathers was a pimp and did time for murder, one of my grandmothers was a ***. One of my grandfathers stole his neighbors wife, had 6 kids with her and dared old boy to do something. And me, I'm kind of like all of them... or was. I'm just a regular guy that doesn't smile at work much.

Savagery :smh:

Straight up castrated that dude

I beat cancer
nthat.gif

#imnotastreetdudethough
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Repped EazyE 804. God Bless you.

I got five tattoos and im terrified of animals

My grandpa on my mother's side made a fortune by crossing people over the border and being a loan shark in San Jose in the 50-70's. His father in law was an OG in Mexico, murdered numerous people and stole large amounts of money from rich people and distributed it to his town.

Some of my cousin's are OG's from a local gang (that happens to be a lot more badass than those girly gangs of NYC).

On my father's side, we have a lot of family members (I never met them) who fought alongside and against Doroteo Arango, aka General Pancho Villa. I'll share one of my favorite stories with you guys. One of the older uncles told my father this story way back.

So back when Pancho Villa would take over towns and work his way through the country, they would find surviving opposition and cut their ears off. The people would then get made fun of and be seen as an embarrassment for the rest of their lives. One of Villa's soldiers came up to a soldier of the rival army and was going to cut his ear off. When he took out his knife, the man stopped him and told him "Shoot me please." The soldier was surprised by hearing this and called Pancho Villa over. When el General got there he asked him "You'd rather a bullet?" He answered and said yes, one in the head. So Pancho Villa took his gun out of his holster and put it to his head while adding in "Ready to go?" The man answered with certainty saying yes. Pancho Villa put his gun back in his holster and told his men to let him go, he declared "Mexico needs more men like this." :pimp:

Savagery :smh:

Straight up castrated that dude

And they remained neighbors until my grandfather died. Not long after, the other man (father to some of my uncles) died too.

Crazier thing is my uncles that were from my grandmother's first marriage (the ones whose Pops got knocked for his wife) knew my other grandfather, the pimp known as Dirty Red. I guess he had a rep. When I first moved to Cali one of my uncles was still shook of him. :lol: When he would call his name, he would be like "I'm not disrespecting, that's just what they called him."

My uncles out here in Cali had a rep too, but most of their generation is dead. I guess Dirty Red did his thing in L.A. too, but we weren't too tight because I only saw him a hand full of times in Louisiana growing up. He bought me a chain once though and I rocked it with pride.

And they remained neighbors until my grandfather died. Not long after, the other man (father to some of my uncles) died too.

Crazier thing is my uncles that were from my grandmother's first marriage (the ones whose Pops got knocked for his wife) knew my other grandfather, the pimp known as Dirty Red. I guess he had a rep. When I first moved to Cali one of my uncles was still shook of him. :lol: When he would call his name, he would be like "I'm not disrespecting, that's just what they called him."

My uncles out here in Cali had a rep too, but most of their generation is dead. I guess Dirty Red did his thing in L.A. too, but we weren't too tight because I only saw him a hand full of times in Louisiana growing up. He bought me a chain once though and I rocked it with pride.

wj-5h43-big-red2.jpg

But damn talk about dysfunctional family. :lol:

One of my grandfathers was a pimp and did time for murder, one of my grandmothers was a ***. One of my grandfathers stole his neighbors wife, had 6 kids with her and dared old boy to do something. And me, I'm kind of like all of them... or was. I'm just a regular guy that doesn't smile at work much.
So what you saying is that you are a street dude.

I'm a only child

I can play the drums, piano and sum guitar. I'm still teaching myself tho.

I can read music

I got a hook stuck in my leg trying to climb a tree at around age 10 or 11. The hook wasn't that big. I had to have surgery to get it removed tho.

My uncle used to babysit Yo Gotti when he was a kid. Gotti used to visit him when he was locked up too.

I'm 6'1

I'm not hood I just grew up in the environment. I'm not soft tho.

I got a chance to play a game of 21 in Carmeron Indoor Stadium as a kid. Our coaches took us to Duke and UNC on one our off days during AAU nationals. Being a UNC fan on that trip was :pimp:.. I was snatching up all the free UNC stuff they were giving us.

Momz put me in a Aviation camp one summer and I got a chance to co pilot a single engine plane. They took us to the space camp in Huntsville, Alabama for a weekend as well.
Before flying we did sum training at Fedex in their on site flight simulator. Overall it was a cool experience.

Last edited:
Did it and got away with it. Lived off residuals for 3 years. Just a regular guy with a warped perception of money now.

Edit: I'm not a street dude.

Last edited:
Use to be? Or are you still a blood and just don't mess with the gang life no more?

A lot of older bloods/crips that I know are still "in" the gang, but just don't rep it

i graduated from the streets, i got lucky

i dont rep anything an matter fact all the dudes who was really about that life now dont rep it like that either

if it aint about that money, *$&% *$Y&%$ miss me wit it

Back
Top Bottom