NT, Show me whats new VOL:MP3/IPod

I just lost my Ipod nano ( Old/First Model ) today and i'm looking to buy another MP3/IPod. I don't know what to choose so any of yall can help methat'll be great. I'm looking for something with atleast 2 Gig.

Thanks In Advance

Originally Posted by baseballer10p

another ipod nano
nano-ipod.jpg

it would seem the nano would be your best bet, but i'll break down each of the different iPods.

iPhone: if you want a new phone as well, get this. Comes in 8 and 16 GB.

iTouch: iPhone - minus phone. Has wifi, youtube, other cool features, kind of expensive. 16 and 32 GB.

iPod Classic: "regular" iPod. Long battery life, huge amount of capacity. 80 and 160 GB.

iPod shuffle: too small for what you want.

iPod Nano: great for working out, good battery life, good sized screen for videos, decent size. 2, 4, 8 GB.

you probably want the nano or classic, depending on how much music you have.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]I wanted a touch but it's too damn expensive and not enough memory at that...i had a the 1st zunebut now its broke and can't use it (should've bought the 2 year agreement but my fatass wanted to get Johnny rockets instead[/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)])...prolly gonna cop the 80 gig zune now[/color]

depending on how much music, i'd say nano or classic. if you're just looking for an mp3 player, there's no need for the touch

Originally Posted by That Valles Dude

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]I wanted a touch but it's too damn expensive and not enough memory at that...i had a the 1st zune but now its broke and can't use it (should've bought the 2 year agreement but my fatass wanted to get Johnny rockets instead[/color]
mad.gif
eyes.gif
zunes are lame

Originally Posted by nick0lis

I wanted a touch but it's too damn expensive and not enough memory at that...i had a the 1st zune but now its broke and can't use it (should've bought the 2 year agreement but my fatass wanted to get Johnny rockets instead
mad.gif
)...prolly gonna cop the 80 gig zune now
eyes.gif
zunes are lame

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]I wanted a touch but it's too damn expensive and not enough memory at that...i had a the 1st zune but now its broke and can't use it (should've bought the 2 year agreement but my fatass wanted to get Johnny rockets instead[/color]
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I love my classic. i got the black 80 gig... no complaints from me
pimp.gif

is the classic the same as the video? cuz i have a black video 80 gig. just wondering.

Originally Posted by the north west

I got a smartphone that doubles as my mp3 player

bought a 8gb card for it

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)] I had a cell w. music on it...thought i was tech savvy and realized my cell was dying a lil toooften...rather have a mp3 player and a cell[/color]

Here are what I would recommend from best choice to last:
1. 80 gig iPod Classic. $250 for 80 gigs?! My 30 gig was $300 when I first bought it... Obvious reason why this would be my first choice.
2. 4 or 8 gig iPod Nano. You say you need at least 2 gigs, so I was assuming either 4 or 8 gigs would suit you just fine. For $150 for 4 gig and $200 for 8gig, you can't go wrong. Plus, you can now watch videos on it.
3. 32 gig iPod Touch. The main reason why this is my last choice is because it's frickin $500! Come on... I mean the capabilities are cool and all, but ifmy $30 gig is $300 and the 80 gig iPod Classic is $250, this is robbery! Also, the main reason why I would recommend the 32 gig one is because in my humblehonest opinion, 8 gig for $300 and 16 gig for $400 just ISN'T worth it AT ALL, no matter what it can do...

i have a 32gb touch and nano myself, but these look pretty nice..

sony-nwz-a820-walkman-mp3-players.jpg

Back
Top Bottom