NT Survivial Skills!

lol @ the dude who said hes gonna tie the croc's jaw shut with a pair of laces. these arent poodles man, they are top-of-the-food-chain carnivores.

i'd definitely choose the jaguar. you will definitely get $#@@+# up from fighting one, but you can actually kill it. there is no way a human being can killan anaconda or crocodile without tools. their skin is too tough to pierce and they don't have any real external weak areas.

gotta go with the crock based off how the crock hunter would give them guys the business year after year in that show anaconda I'm taking the L so NO andthe tiger please yall seen what happened to the lady that tried to go one on one with that silver back gorilla a lion would do twice the damage yeah imma gowith the crocodile

this would be my strategy

Croc easy...

Cover the eyes with my shirt

Use my belt to tie the mouth

now i got the whole time to think how to kill it using my jeans and dunk
laugh.gif

Props to steve irwin for all em video how to...

i see you guys didnt watch Croc Hunter/Zobomafo/Kratts Creatures as kids...

if you shut a crocodile's mouth, they cant open it. they can apply an enormous amount of force when crunching down, but a little child could keep them fromopening their jaws.

crocs are some b*tches.. just tie its mouth up with my shoestrings, take off my shirt/jeans and muffle its snout, and suffocate it to death. then make someshoes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

lol @ the dude who said hes gonna tie the croc's jaw shut with a pair of laces. these arent poodles man, they are top-of-the-food-chain carnivores.

i'd definitely choose the jaguar. you will definitely get $#@@+# up from fighting one, but you can actually kill it. there is no way a human being can kill an anaconda or crocodile without tools. their skin is too tough to pierce and they don't have any real external weak areas.
I have always maintained that my best shot would be at stomping the anacondas head out. I would try to stand one foot on its neck as close to itshead as possible and then STOMP STOMP STOMP until it died. I'm hoping that by stomping it will be impaled by itsown teeth and I will win. The croc, however, would be way harder to kill. Maybe if you punched it in the head for hours and hours and hours it's brainwould eventually start bleeding.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i see you guys didnt watch Croc Hunter/Zobomafo/Kratts Creatures as kids...

if you shut a crocodile's mouth, they cant open it. they can apply an enormous mount of for when crunching down, but a little child could keep them from opening their jaws.

crocs are some b*tches.. just tie its mouth up with my shoestrings, take off my shirt/jeans and muffle its snout, and suffocate it to death. then make some shoes
pimp.gif

Exactly what I was about to say. I would hold its mouth and rip its eyes out. Its mouth is its only weapon.

How would you all KILL a Croc or Anaconda?

At least with a Jaguar he has penetrable skin so I can do some damage there.

jaguar. hell no to the anaconda after seeing the pics of the teeth
and after seeing that thread about the dude and the croc...nahhhh

anaconda..they hunt by STALKING their prey. they're slow.

I hope you don't judge their speed by the movie
eyes.gif

The Croc is definitely the easiest of the 3. People are really trying to underestimate the Jaguar like it's some random rabid pitbull or something. You arenot just going to grab a Jag and poke it in the eyes or hit it's sack
laugh.gif
These things are trained hunters, able to suddenly jerk their bodies in motionsinstantaneously and take you out with their claws as soon as you get close. Now, with the Anaconda, you are in a 10x10 room.. it'll be hard to get itbehind it while it's seeking you out with it's tongue. The speed of an anaconda strike isn't on par with a Cobra's due to the size and weightof it's head and stuff, but it shouldn't be underestimated either. SMH at the dude that said it'd let it swallow him and kill it from the insideout. What about the Hundreds of fangs piercing your head and the fact that it'll coil you with thousands of pounds of force before hand, crushing bones/internal organs?

The Croc definitely would be the easiest of the 3 because you can get behind it. It's got a big head so it really can't turn as fast. They do have thatlittle waddle-run that is surprisingly fast... but you should be able to Steve Erwin son, and do work on his head.

If I had to choose another one, it'd be the anaconda tho.. I'd just pee on my shirt, and toss it close it it, wait for it to strike it, and get behindit, grab it's neck and head, and go Kirk Franklin on son.

Fin.

i'd probably pick the the jag.

during a face to face battle w/ me losing in the supine position i'd bite the cats nose. it's probably the most sensitive thing on its body. giving ita good clench would cause it to tear up and run to a corner.

Aight, this is what I'd do.

I'd take the Anaconda, 2nd Croc, last Jaquar. I just think that the Jaguar is faster, more deadly, and a lot more maneuverable than the 1st two.

1) Take my shirt and shoes off.
2) Take my laces off and have 'em ready in hand.
3) Probably pee on my shirt to give it a good weight.
4) Throw the shirt onto the anaconda's or croc's head covering its eyes.
5) Jump on it and grab it's head. A human can easily hold a croc's mouth closed barehanded. I'd tie the croc's mouth closed with theshoelaces/shirt.
6) Stomp on the head and gauge eyes. If it's the anaconda, try and bite it's neck out. I'd have to stay clear of the Croc's tail, but I'dput the boots to it's abdomen.
7) Once dead, sit back in awe of my power over nature.

The Jaguar would def eat anyones food.

It eats both of those animals on the reg.

Too strong, fast and smart.

They will out think you in a battle situation.

I would choose anaconda. I would try to grab its head than stomp on it till its dead. The crocodiles skin to me looks like it would be almost impossible todamage. And the jaguar is just one bad mother @%%%@$, u don't mess with those

roll.gif
at the "strategies" on here. But I'd choose Anaconda andtry to step and squish its head with my hands and feet
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Y'all are some fools....[/color]
  1. jags are fast, predators and will attack an animal bigger then itself. They are quick and have sharp claws
  2. Anacondas are also fast and have thermal vbision....they'll catch you, wrap around you and squueze the !!!* outta ya *!%
  3. crocs are slow? HAHAHAH a quick snap w. their tail and you'll be hurting...if that dont work they'll snap at your feet and do their death spin...

Something just came to me!

Do you suppose that if we tied a shoelace tight enough around any part of the anaconda's body we could cut off it's circulation? Or would that notwork? My research has not yielded any info on their circulatory systems
nerd.gif

Couldn't strangle the croc, I imagine. It's skin isn't soft enough. And the jag would be nomming your brains by the time you took a step toward itwith the shoelace.

Edit: Looked into it, and they only have one heart, and it moves around the body, and they only have one lung usually.So....eff. Way less chance of making a lucky guess and taking a stab at piercing its heart/lung somehow.

I'd have to go with the jag 'cause I think it'd be easier to kill than the other two.

But I know if I fail, it'd give me the worst death.
frown.gif

Croc:

i'd throw a Dunk to the other side of the room, distract him then take a lace out and get on its back and strangle it

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Croc:

i'd throw a Dunk to the other side of the room, distract him then take a lace out and get on its back and strangle it
I hope you really don't think you can strangle a croc with a damn shoe lace.
laugh.gif

You'd be much better off trying that strategy on the jag.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Aight, this is what I'd do.

I'd take the Anaconda, 2nd Croc, last Jaquar. I just think that the Jaguar is faster, more deadly, and a lot more maneuverable than the 1st two.

1) Take my shirt and shoes off.
2) Take my laces off and have 'em ready in hand.
3) Probably pee on my shirt to give it a good weight.
4) Throw the shirt onto the anaconda's or croc's head covering its eyes.
5) Jump on it and grab it's head. A human can easily hold a croc's mouth closed barehanded. I'd tie the croc's mouth closed with the shoelaces/shirt.
6) Stomp on the head and gauge eyes. If it's the anaconda, try and bite it's neck out. I'd have to stay clear of the Croc's tail, but I'd put the boots to it's abdomen.
7) Once dead, sit back in awe of my power over nature.
grin.gif
Only you.

roll.gif

Um I would roll over and play dead for a second and then when it comes close stab it with some blunt object in an artery. It's the only way. Have to playlike you aren't a threat tho.

Back
Top Bottom