Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

whoever says anaconda or jaguar is mentally ******ed..seriously
ok how would you take out the croc?
l_34cb725e31fd497f861c93060bee9043.jpg
, Though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

The only reasonable answer is Crocodile...it's hindered as far as it's ability to move horizontally on land so you would have a CHANCE at getting on it's back...but then you have to watch for it's tail or game over....
There is not reasonable answer but the Crocodile is the hardest of all of them to kill. They're literally plated in armor. You probably wouldn't even have a chance with a 9mm
laugh.gif

As far as actually killing it, there's absolutely nothing you do to a full grown crocodile with your hands.

seriously have you dudes ever seen a crocodile in person? in places where they hunt them, they have to shoot them in a certain spot on the head to kill thembecause if they dont the bullet will ricochet off of their skin. you are not wrestling one and pounding it to death
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by yancancook90

l_34cb725e31fd497f861c93060bee9043.jpg
, Though
pimp.gif

belly flop??

roll.gif
roll.gif

nah hes gonna hug it to death..all we missin in that background is the "Love Lasts Forever" quote on the wall..

This thread = COMEDYYYYYY...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For example, home boy that said befriend the jaguar, gain it's loyalty, then betray it...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was seriously sitting here with the Cam'ron "WHAT" face...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of y'all need to stay in the city because clearly, y'all are lacking the survival skills needed to confront Mother Nature and her wild subjects.

With respect to the question h/e, I would say that your best chance at survival, using OP's guidelines, will come first with the Croc, second with theAnaconda, and least (meaning you'll definitely lose this one) with the Jaguar.

Great thread though OP.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lmfao.....

I would choose the crocidle....

the anaconda u have no chance at all...... u cant kill it. no matter what... bare hands and clothes and sneakers who do a thing...

the crocidle... u can tie its mouth together...

the jaguar u can break its legs and stomp the @#*# outta it.... u aint killin a aligator.......

jags are too fast..

but u have the best chance to live with a alligator in the room. so alligator..... if

Originally Posted by yancancook90

people acting like crocodiles dont breathe...

they breathe through their nostrils, which are just two little holes on the top of their snout. tie up its mouth and muffle its snout with your shirt/pants.

it would take a while because they can hold their breath for a pretty long time, and obviously it would fight back. but if you can hold on for long enough youcould have a chance to weaken it and eventually suffocate it to death.

Croc. Before he even open his mouth I would jump on him and use my laces to tie his mouth shut. Then i would poke his eyes out and start to stomp him to death.I'll leave that room with new shoes and a purse for wifey.

Good thread OP. It reminds me of a debate me and my brother have been having for years over who would win between an elephant or gorilla.

In this case I think I would try for the Anaconda first. It looks like Anaconda's dont have big heads, so I would take off my pants and see if I could getits head stuck in there (no beasto). Then I would try and A-town stomp on its dome.

Originally Posted by 757bred

Good thread OP. It reminds me of a debate me and my brother have been having for years over who would win between an elephant or gorilla.
Wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT!
How is that even a debate? An elephant would easily kill a gorilla.
I've seen video of an adolescent elephant kill a rhino, so a gorilla would be easy work.

I would choose to fight all 3 of them. At the same time, reason being, I would hope that they would all wound each other or kill each other, then I would win.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by 757bred

Wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT!
How is that even a debate? An elephant would easily kill a gorilla.
I've seen video of an adolescent elephant kill a rhino, so a gorilla would be easy work.

That's what I've been trying to get through to by brother....but he's too stubborn. We were in Golden Corral surverying random people as theywalked by our table lol

Link to said video?

id take the croc. try to dodge it and clamp its mouth. if you can do that youll survive. anaconda and jaguar are too fast

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

Lmfao.....

I would choose the crocidle....

the anaconda u have no chance at all...... u cant kill it. no matter what... bare hands and clothes and sneakers who do a thing...

the crocidle... u can tie its mouth together...

the jaguar u can break its legs and stomp the @#*# outta it.... u aint killin a aligator.......

jags are too fast..

but u have the best chance to live with a alligator in the room. so alligator..... if
Huh?

I would choose the croc. Taking my sholace out and teasing him with the sneaker. while he was distracted for a quick second, i'd jump on his back and beginwrapping the shoelace around his mouth then tie it off. cover his eyes with my t-shirt, then go for the soft spots on the croc.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I swear a lot of yall idiots are underestimating crocs. PPL wrestle crocs all the time? Do they have the build of the average NTer? Guess they have the experience too. On top of that the ppl who do that don't kill them. Yall also seem not to know how fast crocs can be when threatened.

Saying ppl wrestle crocs all the time is like saying ppl ride bulls all the time. That don't mean they can kill them.

Gimme the jaguar, I can sacrifice an arm to get to it's neck. Gimme the anaconda, you gotta be quick to finish it before you even let it get around you.

Don't talk about crocodiles around zik, son will bite your fingers off. YOUR FINGERS OFF.

and honestly getting so serious in a thread like this.
laugh.gif

teeth.jpg

After this pic, im pickin the jaguar. Take my left shoe off, throw it at the kitty, it will be distracted for at least 1 sec, take my right foot and kick the+$*+ outta of it.

Back
Top Bottom