NT Tech Squad, please help. Vol. Laptop issues

Every time i boot my laptop, i get this screen
t4yf0m.jpg

and when i get to this screen, my keyboard, all of a sudden, doesn't work.

How do I address these issues: getting my keyboard to work + getting past this screen (as far as which of the options to choose from)

Any help will be greatly appreciated, guys. 

Thanks. 
happy.gif

Every time i boot my laptop, i get this screen
t4yf0m.jpg

and when i get to this screen, my keyboard, all of a sudden, doesn't work.

How do I address these issues: getting my keyboard to work + getting past this screen (as far as which of the options to choose from)

Any help will be greatly appreciated, guys. 

Thanks. 
happy.gif

Check to see if theirs any stuck keys on your keyboard, try disconnecting the keyboard and reconnecting if its usb.

I myself would just reset the bios by removing the cmos battery, you'd have to open your computer for that.

Check to see if theirs any stuck keys on your keyboard, try disconnecting the keyboard and reconnecting if its usb.

I myself would just reset the bios by removing the cmos battery, you'd have to open your computer for that.

Originally Posted by STOPIT5

DAMN, would i lose all my information and data if I do this?

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok if you keep booting into bios then check your f12,f10 or f2 keys when you start up. That or your having Hardrive/Cpu issues. What brand and how old is your computer>??

Ok if you keep booting into bios then check your f12,f10 or f2 keys when you start up. That or your having Hardrive/Cpu issues. What brand and how old is your computer>??

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

it's a Toshiba, like 8 months old.

If it's 8 month old check to see if it has at least a 1 year limited warranty. That way you don't void any warranty and pay for part replacement if that's the case.

If it's 8 month old check to see if it has at least a 1 year limited warranty. That way you don't void any warranty and pay for part replacement if that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom