NT users' compiled LIST of illegitimate, non-reputable, fake, or variant online dealers.

Questions about the legitimacy of certain websites, always seem to flood threads, so here's a list of sites that clearly sell fakes. Please add to the list if you know of fugazzi JB merchants. I've been ripped off and don't want others to feel the way I did/do.

Air-knight
Air-Randy
Kicks-lab
Kicks-crew
Kix-files
Marqueesole
Mental kicks
Slamdunkspace
Soleawesome
rmkstore
Vmvinc

Some members swear that these sites have sold them real shoes in the past; these sites may sell some authentic shoes but have also been verified as having sold VERY high grade fakes/mashups or what I like to call frankensteins. I, along with many other NTers havve posted their horror stories, along with pictures to prove it. I got burned for 500$+ on ray Allen 13s, so hopefully my misfortune can benefit others.

I've never seen anyone claim Kix-Files sells fakes, that one is news to me especially since they don't ever seem to get restocks on anything that's hard to get and they are pretty limited in the amount of stock they do have for releases. I got a pair of the co.jp dunk retros from them early this year and it matched the same thing I ended up getting from Nike later on when they finally came out in the US.

The rest of that list I've seen people complaining about for a while now, but kicks-files is new to me.

I'd like to add:

Sneakerape
soleawesome
footalog

BTW I mentioned this already in the concord thread but in case you missed sds is no more!!! Why??? Ask yourself why one day the site was here and the next its wiped off the internet like it never existed.....check it out for yourself

There are more sites.....just buy from your local retailer and if you buy in the marketplace ask for a receipt...no guarantees but it does help

It's not 100% accurate that these sites sell fakes. At this point it's still debatable. There's an argument for BOTH sides.

Back
Top Bottom