NT, what are your personal standards?..vol. I only pull 10.5 and above.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Sense of humor
pimp.gif
(Dirty/Dark/Playful)
Confident
pimp.gif

5'7-8+
grin.gif
The taller the better, though...
Sexual
devil.gif

Nice teeth/smile
happy.gif

Nice eyes
Smells good
Can hold a conversation
Likes Cam'ron
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Intelligent (subjective
grin.gif
)
Ambitious/Goal oriented
Dresses nicely
Honest/Loyal/Trustworthy
Thanks.
Yeah ... for describing me to the T .. Only thing you left out was, smokes great piff too !!

Originally Posted by eight2one

i smash 3-7.5s...i want a 8-10 to wife.
this is the correct answer.

Unfortunately society plays a part in this standards thing....if the masses deem a girl to be busted, then she busted and i cant get with it. Having said that,if i can keep her out of sight of the masses then i can mess with it..to an extent....i.e - dark places, night time, remote locales etc. Society is cruel yo
smh.gif

oh....and
laugh.gif
@ Datz

My GF/wife has to have her own real hair. She has to be able to be cute first thing in the morning, not after a pound of makeup.

She's gotta stimulate me mentally, and have something good to talk about besides people/material things. That's one thing I can't deal with isshallowness. My grandpops told me to make sure I find a woman that has some kind of household skills, cause once the cute is gone, what else do ya got?

And she has to understand sarcasm, cause I'm a sarcastic dude.

Take care of herself, wax her coochie, keep her nails done, hair done, eyebrows arched, all that.

And she gotta know how to cook, and not mind me playing ps3, as well as worship the ground I walk on.

Its all about the sense of humor and personality...most bad chicks are cornballs or shallow and can get past their reflection to have good time...a chick mayhave the looks of a 5 or 6 but her personality can boost her up a few notches...a 8 or 9 can be knocked down wit a bland, wack or nasty personality.....mostphysical imperfections can be improved upon....but the one thing a chick gotta have that I mess wit is the fatty...if she got two backs....{mikesingletary}"can't do it"{mike singletary}....everything else I can work wit...

Back
Top Bottom